Search results

+
  1. Z

Let's Play, Guides and other videos

So, during a stream recently I accidentally stumbled upon the quest "Equine Phantoms". I totally didn't know what to expect, and I almost didn't wanna do it... Oh boy am I glad I did it after all! This was one of the best things in video games ever!! Thank you CD Projekt RED for being this awesome!
  2. Z

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

Thanks everyone for the answers!
  3. Z

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

Build advice? Help with skill points Hey guys! Could you give me some advice on how to spend character points? I'm level 39, I've been investing in fast attack, which I think I upgraded fully. I wanted to focus on combat & damage, and 95% of the time I use fast attack. You can see my skill...
  4. Z

Poll: What Is Your Favorite Combat Style?

Mainly red, with a little bit of blue :) Trying to keep it in character
  5. Z

After I PC upgrade I should be getting back to streaming this week... Here's some more funny highlights : THAT'S WHAT I SAID? (slip-ups, brainfarts & puns) | Witcher 3 Livestream Highlights & Funny Moments
  6. Z

Hey guys, I've been experimenting with Live Streaming recently, and it looks like I'll be streaming The Witcher 3 at least twice a week on YTG... Here are some highlights and more info:
  7. Z

Difficulty/New Game

Isn't B&BB Normal? I always thought of the difficulties as Very Easy - Easy - Normal - Hard(ish)... Anyway... I started out with B&BB and it was good in the beginning, the right amount of challenge for a week character... I only died a few times with stronger opponents... And wraiths... I hate...
  8. Z

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

BAH, playing with our hearts like that... On the other hand, I wouldn't mind B&W being that late, since I still haven't finished the MQ nor the HoS...
  9. Z

Everything you always wanted to know about Roach but were afraid to ask!

LOL I laughed my ass off! :D Great job!
  10. Z

The Swamp Thing Contract question

Thanks guys!
  11. Z

The Swamp Thing Contract question

The Swamp Thing Contract question Hi! So I finished the Swamp Thing contract and at the end I choose the option to come back in a week to collect the rest of my reward. Now it has been some time, the quest is still active in my journal, but there is no marker on the map when the quest is...
  12. Z

Problems (crashing) since patch 1.11

Update: Updated my graphics drivers, didn't help. Yesterday the game crashed 3 times in an hour :(
  13. Z

Problems (crashing) since patch 1.11

Problems (crashing) since patch 1.11 I never had any problems with this game, which is probably surprising to some people, even more so because I'm also using GOG Galaxy (and also had no problems), but since the last patch the game started crashing relatively often, and there are some minor...
  14. Z

Your most hated Monster type

I'd have to agree with the people who said wraiths. For now, at least. I'm only level 10. And yes, Jenny was pretty hard, but not too hard. Took me 4-5 attempts to figure out the right strategy, on Blood & Broken Bones. (Here's my video of that contract if anyone's interested BTW...
  15. Z

Really starting to lose my cool ..

I think I got the silver sword I'm using from one of those Hidden Treasures or whatever they're called... Not a bad place to look for good loot :)
  16. Z

If anyone wants to check out my first Witcher 3 video that I've done live, with a facecam (and only one so far), here it is: (it's a contract so there are no spoilers)
  17. Z

Longest playtime

So, triple digits is at least what I should go for. OK :) (In the words of Charlie Runkle: "Triple digits... then I could die happy") The speed I'm playing, it could take me a year... BTW, I remember being around 5 years, on & off, before I finished Morrowind for example... Ah, those were the...
  18. Z

top 10 favorite games

Didn't I already post this? It's hard to keep track... Anyway... In no particular order... TES: Morrowind Starcraft The Witcher series Legacy of Kain series Spellforce 1 Shogo: MAD Mafia 1 Prince of Persia: SoT Assassins Creed 2 Batman: Arkham Asylum
  19. Z

Longest playtime

Well approximate is good enough for this... :)
  20. Z

Longest playtime

NICE! :) Oh and BTW my first playthrough is on Blood & Broken bones
Top Bottom