Search results

+
  1. E

Where are my DLCs? Don't show up in EXTRAS (anymore!), aren't in the game already either.

Where are my DLCs? Don't show up in EXTRAS (anymore!), aren't in the game already either. Some time ago I was able to download the hair and armour (the first two, I think) DLCs. They were shown in that list under "extras". Yet after downloading, it somehow didn't work and it showed an error...
  2. E

[random bug] invisible ship on beach

[random bug] invisible ship on beach I think there should be a ship here lol. It's in Novigrad on the beach near the "Big Bridge".
  3. E

Is it normal that the water has no waves at all even on the "ocean"?

Is it normal that the water has no waves at all even on the "ocean"? Question above. All my water has are these "wave textures" but no 3D distortion. Is that normal? Ship is sailing on a plane basically. Also, I saw a video (I think gameplay presentation) a few weeks ago where the...
  4. E

Can't BLOCK or HIT anymore suddenly + DIALOGUE OPTIONS dissapear

Can't BLOCK or HIT anymore suddenly + DIALOGUE OPTIONS dissapear I have a bug that sometimes suddenly I cannot block or hit someone anymore. Basically my mouse buttons don't work anymore, yet its not a problem with my mouse as I can still click on things in the menu. I also just had a bug...
  5. E

Thank you for these dialogues and many other things, CDProjektRED. [slight SPOILER]

Thank you for these dialogues and many other things, CDProjektRED. [slight SPOILER] This might seem like a quite unpopular opinion to some but I honestly got quite angry when several gaming websites (including Kotaku, Polygon and obviously FeministFrequency + others) started bitching about...
  6. E

Can't do finisher moves on female enemies? Bug?

Can't do finisher moves on female enemies? Bug? I have no idea if this was done deliberately or if this is a bug. So I thought I might as well post this in the Tech Support section. Link to Original Thread
  7. E

Female deaths CENSORED or BUG? Why can I not cut the few female human enemies in half / do a finisher?? (+ nearly no blood)

Female deaths CENSORED or BUG? Why can I not cut the few female human enemies in half / do a finisher?? (+ nearly no blood) OKAY, so I met this group of Scoiatel. They were like 5 dudes and 1 woman (who was the leader but in no way different from the others in terms of mechanics). First, I...
Top Bottom