Search results

+
  1. M

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

At the rate you people talk shit about the company why should they even bother helping? Lighten the fuck up. Developers aren't magicans. Things go wrong, and things take time to fix. At least they are attempting to do something. Some companies don't do a damn thing. No product is every 100%...
  2. M

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

I have been looking forward to a lot of the fixes with this patch but there are serious performance issues now. I play on PS4 and I noticed that trees in the game world look incomplete or extremely low resolution. Almost all people have lost facial features and have no shading. I went to The...
  3. M

sunrise in TW3

I get rise as early as 3am on occasion with sunset around 10pm the same day.
  4. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I just want to know if the rain every other day in game is supposed to be that way or there is just something crazy going on with my game? It rains constantly and the winds drive me nuts because it's always so intense. I don't have the luxury of mods since I have it on PS4 to change this
  5. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I'm not a PC user for 3 (yet) but one thing that irks me is the alchemy systems auto-refill mechanic. I'm not suggesting take it out, but there has to be a way to disable it through menus or difficulty added. I know it's been talked about in other threads but I figured I'd type it (and probably...
  6. M

Alchemy System is a mess...

I am torn about the alchemy system in TW3. I think it's so close to TW1 version and pretty indepth, but autobrew is kind of breaking. I play on hard and it's weird knowing I can mediate for 15min and have all my created items back.I don't have a PC strong enough to play this as I am sure a mod...
Top Bottom