Search results

+
  1. G

Game Breaking - Gwent Bug

Game Breaking - Gwent Bug Greeting to the Community, Cant play Gwent, every Enemy has emty Cards and the Failor: "Invalid Faction for Deck" is over the Enemy Name, what a Bug. Any other has this Failor ?!
  2. G

New Game + Questions and Answers

NG+ - No marks @ Worldmap -
  3. G

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

@ Mauishark, can you show the detailed location of this Monster, i want to kill it ;)
  4. G

Not receiving gwent cards

same here, in the gwent tournament..
  5. G

Gwent Tournament - Won, but no Cards WTF?!

@ tyrindor, no blablabla Comments, thx.
  6. G

Yes, i won them, but no Cards im my Deck, so hard to win the Tornament and got no Reward, i want my Money back ---------- Updated at 05:19 PM ---------- I loved Gwent, but this heavy bug at the Tournament ruins all the Fun. Don´t play the Gwent Tournament in the Moment !
  7. G

lol iam nearly a Gwent pro and got 90% of the Commander Cards i know them well, but thanks.. but the last ones from the Gwent Tournament are buggy, so frustating, won the Tornament and got nothing, the only fun thing in the Game is broken..
  8. G

Gwent Tournament - Won, but no Cards WTF?! Greetings to the Community i finish the Gwent Event thing, after every Match i saw that i won a Card, but no Card in my Deck, nothing. This is very frustrating. i won "Foltest", "Emir and i can´t remeber the third Card, i sawthe reward, but nothing...
Top Bottom