Search results

+
  1. S

What would Fix the game for you?

My biggest issue has been the story i really didnt like it ( Keanu is a legend no doubt ) there was just to much Johnny silverhand and would have rather had separate life path stories !! and kept johnny to the amazing side quests/stories we got !! That out of the way! Moving forward i really...
  2. S

The Edgerunners (HUGE) Bump

Its amazing how edgerunners ( im not into anime but while amazing this silly little cartoon show gave cyberpunk2077 a second life ) I just hope CDPR capitalize off this second wind by adding more and more content !! 1664143706 Also to add i find it really amusing ( and what edge runners showed...
  3. S

[patch 1.3] My car was blown up, but I drove on ...

where do i get my flaming car ?? thanks cd red
  4. S

Will Old Gen Consoles Hold Back The Next Gen Patch?

The fact is despite cd reds bs on previous gen release the game is not suitable for previous gen consoles .. Now i understand that the current gen consoles are not easy to get i have been fortunate to have both series x and ps5 and a high end pc . i own cyberpunk on both pc and ps5 .. people...
  5. S

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

is it me or does the world feel emptier .. i play on ps5 and pc and i haven't played on ps5 for some time.. i down load 1.3 and it feels empty most of the traffic is gone i also got at 1 point a weird spawn in of traffic they were there then gone it was weird .. cant say for my 30-40 gb download...
  6. S

Was last gen a mistake?

honestly this argument is going around in circles .. i keep telling you but you dont seem to read it and want to keep at it so i guess for the sake of it ill explain one last time.. theres difference in hardware between ps4 , ps4 pro and ps5 right ? different hardware between xbox one, one x...
  7. S

Playstation Store

if you have a reasonable gpu mabye gtx 2070 up i would recommend buying cyberpunk on a pc over the consoles and added bonus alot of playstation exclusives games are going to release on pc if not at release them shortly after now and why bother with xbox consoles as game pass ultimate is a...
  8. S

Was last gen a mistake?

you sure sony and ms dont then why is there no games made solely for ps5 and xbox series x ? did they know scalpers were going to buy all them up do they expect everyone not even try to invest in the next gens not sure whos to blame here but remove the game from the previous gen consoles and you...
  9. S

Was last gen a mistake?

pc is completely different and even then there is a recommend specs so min requirements is not yeah play cyberpunk with a 20 year old computer . not to mention when was the last time youve seen a console game allow you to change resolution from 1080 to 1440 to 4k or fine tune your graphics from...
  10. S

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

now i want sparkle doors in cyberpunk ... sparkle doors or riot ??? :)
  11. S

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

fem v ............. maybye panam .. ( keanu did a good job ) but johnny just annoyed me glad i ended the game quickly yes i threw the pills away on the first ending..
  12. S

frankly it will come when it comes and what comes is anyones guess alot can be missed or not ready in time would rather the fixes be right than to have them half arse it just to keep fans happy .. its called patience !!
  13. S

Was last gen a mistake?

catch 22 really firstly take in account the lack of next gen consoles due to scalpers add in to the mix that both xbox and playstation now have a ( im going to say silly ) everything has to be backwards compatible with the previous gen and this is what you get.. before i get ripped for my silly...
  14. S

got to agree with this i mean is there not already a mod to improve police ai .. if that guy / girl can do it for the love of fixing this issue one would assume that developers/ coders that are getting payed should be able to fix it properly and in a timely manner !!
  15. S

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

take the last of us 2 majority of players thought the story was rubbish almost every one agrees the gameplay and graphics were second to none on a ps4 pro then there were a alot that liked the story i wonder if there people that just play a game for entertainment there is a story i get to shoot...
  16. S

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

YES if it was done right every day of the week where talking cd red here while my faith is shaken its not EA or bEAware where they push sh.t out and when they cbf ( couldnt be fraked ) fixing it they dump it and move on!!
  17. S

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Cant say i think much of the storyline myself and sorry but the depressing endings no thank you... i had spent over 250 hours playing at release on ps5 over the 3 lifepaths i then just stopped playing didnt ask for a refund for several reasons i love the game the cyberpunk world the graphics the...
  18. S

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

gonna have to agree with the minority would love to see a gta online type cyberpunk 2077 game and while now reluctant after the mess which is cyberpunk 2077 .. i would pay to play a cyberpunk 2077 mmo of sorts BUT and a BIG BUT show us solid fixes and content in the actual single player game...
  19. S

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

250 plus hours but ive given up now story not great really couldnt feel much for the characters in the game endings morbid and feel pointless life paths felt pointless choices felt pointless so much missed and removed stuff in the game poorly set out game for dlcs ... no in game...
  20. S

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

Even though i really dont think much of the story because i really came to loath the two voices johnny ( annoying ) silverhand ... should have been left as a side quest chain !! The story was super short ( even with there so called research that " a big % of witcher 3 players didnt finish the...
Top Bottom