Search results

+
  1. K

The Lord of Undvik - Infinite Load Screen

DUH. 4 threads about the bug, no fix whatsoever. What a joke.
  2. K

Game-Breaking Bugs, how's your luck?

The amount of people suffering from a bug? Or should we be looking for these on a minecraft forums? Duh.
  3. K

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

So basicaly, whoever paid his money to buy a game, and cannot play it right now is a gollum, oblivious to the ways of the world/business, wrongly stating that people should get what they actually paid for, and everyone smitten to the ground by a bucketful of heavy-duty bugs is a kid/should grow...
  4. K

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

This is BS. Video game like any other product, should be completed on release. Sure, some things may be missed by the code monkeys, but its only ok if its a minor thing. Game effecting/breaking bugs, piling up one after another for days, 3 patches so far, and general instability means, it...
  5. K

About 1.05 patch

You're not trying hard enough.
  6. K

It's gonna be a pain in the ass, if they dont actually include this. Given about 5 threads about this nonsense floating around, and seeing that further into the connected questline theres another major bug with infiniteloading, we may actually see it fixed. If not, I'll just forget about the...
  7. K

Unlimited XP exploit (pay back loan at Vivaldi) - please fix ASAP!

Spending money nets you exp. Bribes, brothel, loans, shake-offs, whatnots. I can safely assume it is working as intended, and if you want to grind it 13xp at a time (and then grinding gold by repeatedly killing bovine), then there's something wrong with you sir, and GL on your endavours. Have...
  8. K

Patch 1.05... where is it?

By this logic, there should be no leveling up at all, just the really cool and fun quests. No, leveling, just like in any other rpg is a major factor, for some people building a character, making him stronger and tuning him to meet the upcoming challenge may even be the most important one, so...
  9. K

Thing is... I even tried getting the hell out of there, just living the story elsewhere... and a random point during dialogues (but not limited to) I would be getting teleported to the Giant cutscene and looping yet again. So, I'm pretty much grounded - and I suppose I'm not the only one. The...
  10. K

Same here pretty much, so Im giving a +1 here. Ice giant pre-fight cutscene bugged, infinite loading. Tried various workarounds, including reinstall, none of it worked.
  11. K

[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

Ditto. Stuck at the Ice Giant, right before the battle begins. Please make sure to include this variation in your upcoming fix. I tried to work around it, to no avail.
Top Bottom