Search results

+
  1. D

Some Minor Questions about names

Some Minor Questions about names So throughout the series I've noticed that some names got changed between The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3, I'd like to know which of these are correct Dancing on the Grave of his Foes or Dancing on the Barrows of his Foes Sile de Tansarville or Sile de...
  2. D

Unable to install patch

Unable to install patch The installer keeps saying that I don't have enough system disk space, but i have over 200gb of free space. I can run the installer for the original game but not for the patch. Does anyone know how to fix this?
  3. D

Whispers of Oxenfurt

Whispers of Oxenfurt What triggers this song to play? I only heard it once during my first playthrough, but it only ran for like 30secs before the regular Oxenfurt theme started to play. I tried meditating until night to see if that triggers it, but it doesn't. I really like that ost but, I've...
  4. D

Coin Pouch during payment

Coin Pouch during payment When you get payment for the Woodland Spirit contract, you actually get to see the coin pouch and hear the jingles. Why wasn't this used for all the contracts, not the throwing, but simply being handed the pouch and hearing the jingle of coin. Seems like a missed...
  5. D

Hairworks Bug

Hairworks Bug So will this bug be addressed in the next patch? it was active in patch 1.04 and was expecting the latest patch to fix it. but it didn't. If you don't know what the hairworks bug is, it's when you shave Geralt and his beard stops growing, then it randomly goes to full grown after...
  6. D

Ciri's running/walk animation

Ciri's running/walk animation Will this ever be updated or changed? The current ones are extremely janky and stiff and just looks plain horrid. It feels as though it was done the day before the game released and makes playing her sections kind of annoying, always looking at the dumb run/walk...
  7. D

Dimeritum Bombs (minor spoiler inside)

Dimeritum Bombs (minor spoiler inside) What do they do exactly, the bestiary said to use them on the Djiin and I did. I assumed it'd lose the ability to use some of it's more magically attacks, but it didn't change anything. Same with Golems/Elementia, it doesn't do anything to them, they don't...
  8. D

(BUG) No reloading after Death and No Stamina Regen

(BUG) No reloading after Death and No Stamina Regen I was just fighting the Penitent and once it killed me I could no longer reload my game, all I could was rotate my camera around a dead Geralt. Yesterday my stamina wouldn't regenerate after I left combat, I had to fight something else and...
  9. D

Wraiths are just bad?

Wraiths are just bad? So is it just me or are wraiths just unfair? They can only take real damage if they're in the Yrden circle and their attack speed is quite high, not to mention if you hit them to much they just teleport behind you and open up with 3 strong attacks that are really fast and...
  10. D

Bug: No Bear School quest after reading the map

Bug: No Bear School quest after reading the map I'm not getting the Bear School treasure hunt after reading the first map bought from the Oxenfurt Armourer.
Top Bottom