Search results

+
  1. E

1.21 xbox one performance in bigger cities

So, i've been testing patch 1.22 on xbox and i think, maybe, the framerate has been improved. It's certainly not a perfect locked 30, but i'm sure it's better than when i last played it running 1.21. I just made a video, walking and running through areas of Novigrad in the rain. There are...
  2. E

Delete and re-install helping to improve performance?

"Uninstall all" deletes your saved files from the console. When you boot the game up, it will download, or sync, your save files back to your console via the cloud (XB1 automatically backs up your newest save files to the cloud across all games and apps)
  3. E

X1 performance on 1.12

JohnMarston, Your LED tv absoloutely did not tell you that you were outputting at 900p, as no display can know the internal resolution of the game you're playing when the xbox is set to 1080p. CDPR has not increased the res to 1080p, period.
  4. E

X1 performance on 1.12

What makes you think the game is now 1080p? I can say with some certainty that Witcher 3 resolution remains at 900p.
  5. E

X1 performance on 1.12

Running around Novigrad. https://youtu.be/_zxKCxwarZI Is this better, same or worse than what you guys are experiencing?
  6. E

X1 performance on 1.12

Yeah, dodgy link, sorry about that, have updated my post, so video should work now. https://youtu.be/AYhf3As0fRM ---------- Updated at 05:41 PM ---------- Okay, i'll run around Novigrad later and post my results.
  7. E

X1 performance on 1.12

So i made a quick video of me walking around Novigrad at night with my torch out. I'm running the game from an external with a fresh install of the game. I'm overencumbered, so the camera is closer to the character than it normally would be, which i guess could have an affect on the framerate...
  8. E

Cutscene and gameplay stutter

There are a few things you can try, but please note that they may not solve your issue. 1.Try a hard reset: Hold down the power button on the XB1 console until the system shuts down, leave for 1 minute then turn back on. OR, 2.Re-install the game: Go to My games and apps, highlight the...
  9. E

Patch 1.08 Framerates

I'm a screenshot freak, and i have been comparing screens that were taken with 1.02, 104, 1.07 and1.08 and i honestly can't see evidence of any downgrades. Trees look the same,distant scenery looks the same, shadow distance, textures look the same, the blur on the roads at medium distance is the...
  10. E

Patch 1.08 Framerates

Really?? Here is a video i made running 1.08 on xbox, in crook back bog, in a storm with fog, with and without the torch equipped, fighting enemies and chucking my fire spell around: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77EOOl7Sjmg That is the framerate at its absolute worst and it is not 18-20fps...
  11. E

Framerate fixed! They did it!

I just eyeballed it. Obviously i can't tell you the exact frames per second, but i can say with complete confidence that it looks as smooth as you would expect a 30 fps game to look, and it is relatively stable even under stress, seemingly only dropping a few frames.
  12. E

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

I've stressed tested the xbox one version with 1.08 and the framerate is excellent. I really hope CDPR can get the PS4 version running as good as the xbox. Native 1080p with a stable framerate would probably get me to double dip on the PS4 version.
  13. E

Patch 1.08 Framerates

Are you sure you are running 1.08 on the xbox? Because it no longer ever drops down to 20fps anymore. They really have fixed it. Unfortunately the PS4 version still suffers from the 20fps lock, maybe that's the version you are talking about?
  14. E

Framerate fixed! They did it!

Are you talking about the PS4 version? Because the framerate on the xbox version with 1.08 is vastly superior to the game running 1.07. I was really angry about the framerate downgrade in 1.07, but i spent hours stress testing this new patch, and i was delighted with the results. Also, the...
  15. E

Patch 1.07 decreases Xbox performance by 8+ FPS in certain area's

Been testing this out extensively and i'm over the moon to be able to say that YES, the framerate issues introduced in 1.07 have been eliminated. Please note that i don't have a frame counter, so my statements regarding the fps are just estimations. As a worse case scenario, I tested crook...
  16. E

just curious to those who played through witcher 2

I played through The Witcher 2 twice and can't remember encountering any bugs. It was a very polished port. It's worth remembering that Witcher 2 was a more linear and generally less ambitious game than the third.
  17. E

Where are the dlcs on XBox One?

Easiest way to find dlc on xbox: Go to "My games and apps", highlight Witcher 3, press the menu button (button with the 3 horizotal lines), select "view game hub", scroll all the way to the right to view game add ons. Click on the 3 dots at the bottom to show all content.
  18. E

Delete any saved data prior to 1.07 then shut down PS4 and Pull plug

As someone who went with the XB1 version due to it's better framerate, you can imagine how unhappy i was when i booted up the game with patch 1.07 and discovered that the "performance improvements" had resulted in a significant reduction to the game's framerate. The wait for 1.08 begins, and i...
  19. E

Delete any saved data prior to 1.07 then shut down PS4 and Pull plug

There are quite a few games that run at locked framerates on the new consoles: Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Killer instinct, MGS Ground Zeros, Metro redux, Wolfenstien TNO, Driveclub. And i'm pretty sure The Order 1886 never drops below 30fps. It really depends on the developers priorities.
  20. E

Subtitles still displayed in some cut scenes after turning subtitles off

There are a few cutscenes in the game that are not rendered in realtime and are just video files that are played back. They appear to have the subtitles baked in as it were and thus can't be turned off. The cutscene you spoke about at the end of the dream sequence is an FMV (you can see slight...
Top Bottom