Search results

+
  1. Z

Witchers LFG

Witchers LFG There is a Witcher Discord with a "gwent-lfg" channel which you can join to find other players for when the game hits in September for beta and also for other players looking for people to play other multiplayer Witcher games such as The Witcher Adventure Game...
  2. Z

Witchers LFG Discord

Witchers LFG Discord There is a Witcher Discord with a "gwent-lfg" channel which you can join to find other players for when the game hits in September for beta and also for other players looking for people to play other multiplayer Witcher games such as The Witcher Adventure Game...
  3. Z

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

Will missing items bug be addressed? Eg Killer Whale potion disappearing. I've read on Reddit about weapons vanishing, items like honeycombs etc also reducing in amount from inventory. There's so many items in the same to keep up with - I suspect it's happening to other items as well...
  4. Z

Killer whale potion gone from inventory and alchemy list

This has also happened to me on PC - I looted it from Bandit Camp West Coast of Velen. I made the Potion awhile later. When I came near water to try it out - no item in my inventory and no alchemy recipe either.
Top Bottom