Search results

+
  1. BrokenKlassic

Anyone else think this is a GOT reference?

Anyone else think this is a GOT reference? I'm like 95% sure this is supposed to be tyrion, even has the scar. Geralt even says something about the sky cells like they had at the Eyrie.
  2. BrokenKlassic

strange lighting artifacts (Newest hot fix 4.01)

With raytracing off there is a strange lighting glitch where any time the sun is in screen space (casting whatever sun rays) the environment starts almost sparkling with these little light artifacts on and off. Almost as if they're supposed to be some sort of bounce lighting or ray casted like...
  3. BrokenKlassic

A few small bugs

The eternal fire executioner armor does not have the Geralt hair clipping fix like many of the other armors in the game introduced in the next gen version. Tested with Geralt "long and loose" hair style. For some reason, whenever a human enemy dies, their faces continuously move into some sort...
  4. BrokenKlassic

Armor glitches

Not sure if this would even be addressed, on the ban ard breastplate armor there are straps with little metal plates covering the elbows. When you equip and glove the plates disappear but the straps remain. Normally I would assume this was intentional since there a bunch of armors that look more...
  5. BrokenKlassic

Following the thread quest discussion (Lambert's side quest)

I'm a little confused about how this quest turned out. When you go to Skellige to kill Hammond you find a note on him from Jad Karadin essentially breaking up with Hammond and saying he does NOT wish to do business with him anymore. Later, when you meet back up with Lambert, Geralt tells him...
  6. BrokenKlassic

Needs Fixing

Okay these bugs have been in the game for a long time and its something I finally want to address. What's up with the weird physics applied to enemies when they die (specifically drowners and bandits)? Unless I get a cool death animation where I dismember something most enemies go absolutely...
  7. BrokenKlassic

Glitches in latest build

Audio: So the music in the game breaks after you complete the new quest in the devils pit. Now no matter where I go the music stays the spooky underground music that was playing in the mine instead of the world music. I tested it on multiple saves after the quest to the same result. I then...
  8. BrokenKlassic

Gameplay: Thievery

Originally this was a mod idea I had... but I don't have the time right now to dump hours into figuring out how to make it myself. So I would love for this idea to be heard by the devs and maybe they agree with it? I had an idea where using cyberware eye mods (kiroshi?) you could install a lens...
  9. BrokenKlassic

Really simple ask.

I'm the kind of player that occasionally likes to turn the hud off including the mini map and just try to navigate the city using street signs and other landmarks. However, One thing I noticed is the LOD on the street signs and highway signs is basically unreadable until extremely close. This...
  10. BrokenKlassic

intended feature or no?

Anyone notice after the most recent update, you can no longer toggle between high and low beams in their cars? its only off or high beam settings now. Maybe it's intentional but also why would it be?
  11. BrokenKlassic

Something about LOD is borked right now

I'll post a screenshot that has a plethora of issues in it. For reference, I'm playing steam version, unmodded, my drivers are up to date and I'm playing with every setting maxed. The entire stadium is invisible except for the stuff at the top, the smoke on the right and the smoke coming out of...
  12. BrokenKlassic

NCPD still spawns...1.2

NCPD still spawn directly behind you as of 1.2... sure there's a bit of a timer so it "takes a second" but i was still in a closed off highway and had a cop spawn directly behind me as if they popped right out of the wall. Why is it so hard to have them spawn down the road and drive in with...
  13. BrokenKlassic

Super annoying glitch.

Super annoying glitch. I'm playing on pc gtx 970 amd fx5380 16g ram EVERY TIME (tested multiple times) I have shot ANY flying creature (griffin, cockatrice etc) out of the sky with a crossbow AND it lands in water it dies instantly, and the quest updates and says to collect trophy. Okay.. BUT...
  14. BrokenKlassic

annoying bugs

annoying bugs so i know i keep saying this in other bug related posts, but the oceans and boats of skellige are atrocious. the ocean itself keeps getting stuck in "far distance mode" where the texture used when looking at the ocean doesnt change when you get close, it looks awful, there is no...
  15. BrokenKlassic

More bugs found post patch 1.5 pc

More bugs found post patch 1.5 pc Quick list of bugs the reoccur for me: The oceans of skellige glitch alot, as well as boat activity I get stuck in "indoor mode" alot... I cant run or sprint and it's always zoomed in Sometimes enemies will freeze in mid air just after I kill them...
  16. BrokenKlassic

Some bugs I've noticed. plus sugestions!

Some bugs I've noticed. plus sugestions! Just want to make sure you folks have been told about certain things I've noticed. Out in a lake and an inn near Novigrad were there are people in boats and boats floating in the water, if you move one of the boats from its original spot it creates a...
Top Bottom