Search results

+
  1. G

Script Compilation Error on 1.30

You were correct, I ended up doing a reinstall of the game to clean up any files. Kept my original save, and the game started. I tried installing mods one by one and nailed it down to the current version of ULM that was causing it. I hope that mod gets updated soon I really like it.
  2. G

Patch 1.30 ? (minor spoiler)

Not positive but that sounds like it's defaulted to its base stats. I don't often use decoctions, and I have a straight combat bias, and I think 1 decoction usually maxes, or very close to maxes my toxicity meter.
  3. G

Script Compilation Error on 1.30

Script Compilation Error on 1.30 Hey everyone sorry if this has been posted already. I just dl'd the 1.30 patch and on it's initial installation Window everything works fin til right at the end, when I get a script compilation error window: This is what it reads: Error...
  4. G

Share Your Screenshots!!!

One I liked
  5. G

PC build advice for Witcher 3

I haven't had experience with the 9xx series cards, but I imagine the 970 and up would be solid bets for it. Although as of now I would go for the 1070 easily, as a first choice. From what I've read up on the 1070 is slightly cheaper than a 980Ti, but with slightly better performance, and much...
  6. G

Share your Blood and Wine Screenshots [Spoilers]

https://imgur.com/0qCC35H I liked this one
  7. G

Big Feet To Fill: impossible to complete the quest

Damn, seems I'm far too late to retry an old save, but I have the same issue. I can't Activate the conversation cutscene anymore just the generic dialogue as you would get with a normal npc.
  8. G

Ideal time during base game to start the DLC?

I usually save HoS til later in the game, i.e. near or close to the end, just due to the level requirement. B&W I'd definitely leave til after the main questline is finished.
  9. G

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Just finished the main questline in BaW and a fair number of side quests. I absolutely loved every minute of it. The landscape and colours are amazing. I love the lighter atmosphere due to lack of the war, the enemies that we hadn't seen since Witcher 1, and the lightheartedness of some of the...
  10. G

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Well, looks like I'm booking the 3 weeks after release off of work...
  11. G

Funny Glitches

Apparently Hattori is also trying to design the Swiss Army Knife of swords with his new invention: The Sword Hammer
  12. G

Funny Glitches

In my game Geralt at times believes he is a member of the Ministry of Silly Walking, Roach too
  13. G

About Sorceresses in the Witcher world

She is beautiful now but, it wasn't always that way. I'm trying to remember which story it was, I think it was "The Last Wish", but Geralt notices numerous minor physical flaws in Yennefer and sees that she was at one point, a hunchback. I believe it was after her first year as a student at...
  14. G

Parts of the game you didn't find yourself using.

I find lately I'm starting to use more of the potions, had never used them much before, same with decoctions. Skill points wise, I don't use the alchemy tree, and really only Aard, and the 2nd level Axii (for conversations), I'll go into Quen occasionally. Usually just straight into the combat...
  15. G

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse

I can't really choose just one, but it'd probably be out of Regis, Cahir or, Milva. Essi too, even though she had a far more minor role.
  16. G

The Witcher's 8th anniversary

Even after 8 years it's still an amazing game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiHNB67ZF5U
  17. G

Geralt's lovers

+1 for Essi Daven
  18. G

Swords

"Wild Hunt Warrior's Sword" I think only exists as one version, I've never seen reference to any upgraded ones. So I'm fairly positive they don't exist. As for the "Tor -" swords, I too have seen references to them but have never found them in game so really don't know if they exist or not...
  19. G

Did Witcher 3 *REALLY* Have Good Choices & Consequences?

That is cool to know. I'm one of the ones who had always tried to cure it, so would never have found that. I do really like that about this game, I'll have to do a replay making the choices I wouldn't normally just to uncover all the stuff I'm missing
  20. G

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Superior Ursine Armor is my personal favourite
Top Bottom