Search results

+
  1. H

Several quests are done but stay in my journal as active + textmessages with Regina

Okay so I have several issues to report here. First up the quests Cyberpsycho Sightings: Lex Talionis and Smoke on the water have popped back up in my journal after Patch 1.05 even though I have the texts Regina sent me. I can click on "track them" but obviously there is no quest marker anymore...
  2. H

Thronebreaker - stuck on a Puzzle in Aedirn (Trial by Fire, with Spotters)

I'm going absolutely nuts here. So I'm in Aedirn now and there is a puzzle in which you have to fight 4 spotters and not let them escape. All you have is a Wagenburg, 2 Arbelests, 1 Rivian Sapper and a hidden Spike trap. There is one spotter in every row and if you move next to them they try to...
  3. H

Make better use of the guest room in Corvo Bianco [Spoilers]

Make better use of the guest room in Corvo Bianco [Spoilers] So as I found out from several players who have already finished the expansion (god knows only how, they must have no life) you can not invite guests. The Majordomo even mentions you could once the Guest Room is done and all you get...
  4. H

Bugged Blood and Wine achievements?

Bugged Blood and Wine achievements? I already submitted this with a savefile. Just wondering if I'm the only one having these issues. The achievements for the Skellige Deck, collecting all diagrams for the Witcher Grandmaster stuff, completely upgrading Corvo Bianco and wearing all 6 pieces of...
  5. H

Inviting guests to Corvo Bianco

Inviting guests to Corvo Bianco Has anyone managed to do that? If so how did you do it? I renovated and upgraded the casa, got a cook and some really fancy mementos to display... so wondering how you go about inviting guests.
  6. H

Decorating Corvo Bianco

Decorating Corvo Bianco So I'm curious where do you buy the paintings for Corvo Bianco? Is there a particular shop or do you only come across those during quests? Also I can not display any of my monster trophies. The game basically says I have no suitable items in my inventory when I cleary...
  7. H

Neutral Gwent Deck

Neutral Gwent Deck I was thinking, now that we get another Gwent faction, that it would actually be cool to be able to have a Neutral Gwent Deck. Since most of the Neutral Gwent cards are weather effects though we would have to nerve the factions a bit and make some cards neutral, which would...
  8. H

Editing your choices through the debug console

Editing your choices through the debug console No problem. If you have any problems or if you want to know how to go about editing your love interest (although I'm not exactly sure if it would work after the game has finished but you could give it a try) just let me know. The upgraded armors...
  9. H

Changing decisions via developer console

Changing decisions via developer console Hey guys, I was curious since I came across this: https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3uvxrs/are_you_unhappy_with_your_choice_of_lover_in/ Is this still viable? Is there a list of commands like that? But more importantly, is there a possibility...
  10. H

[Spoilers] Looking for a certain NG+ savegame

[b] I would however not mind terribly if you could offer a complete NG save with my desired specifications since my NG savegames with those decisions are in a fairly bad state as a several quests bugged out etc. Preferably I would like a NG+ savegame though. I appreciate the help.
  11. H

The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Release Time

The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Release Time I'm curious to know which time the DLC will be released. Will CDPR and therefore GOG bow down to the ridiculous Steam times and therefore publish the game at 6 pm in Europe on the 31st May 2016 because Steam updates their store at 9am PST which is 6pm...
  12. H

Some ideas for NG+

Some ideas for NG+ Hi there, So I have some suggestions: It would be nice if the enchantment I gained for the Hearts of Stone DLC on my swords and on my armor were not removed. For me this is important because the Viper armor you gain (really an updated starting armor) is a medium armor. My...
  13. H

New Gwent cards + Viper gear in Hearts of Stone (spoilers)

New Gwent cards + Viper gear in Hearts of Stone (spoilers) So there are several new cards in the game: There are 4 new leader cards (for each faction) you can buy two of them (Monster deck and Scoi'atel deck) at the Offieri shop. There is are 3 cards from the man of glass. You can buy two of...
Top Bottom