Search results

+
  1. T

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Mhm, this expansion sounds fantastic. You know what would make it even better? A cloak & hood for Geralt. :)
  2. T

Has ANYONE been able to pull the new finishers since 1.08/NG+ ?

They've been working perfectly for me.
  3. T

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

I'd instantly sign.
  4. T

I figured this might have been the case. It's a real shame for those (like myself) who used and loved slow walking. To many people it was a huge part of their experience. Why couldn't there have been an option? Oh well, thanks for the reply none-the-less.
  5. T

Not yet. Hopefully we can get an answer soon.
  6. T

Well said. For the time being I think I'll knock out the last Dark Souls II DLC then maybe play the Xbox One version of Tomb Raider. I was going to start my Death March run right when 1.07 hit but now I think I'll wait it out until we have an official word to see if the feature will return...
  7. T

So just because some of us would of liked them to keep the slow walk option in the game that means we think it's a piece of shit? Good one. I actually love this game and have nothing but great things to say about CDPR. But whatever you say, man.
  8. T

That's now slow walking, this is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNNxABtnn-Y Please bring it back, CDPR.
  9. T

My/Your highlight games to come after TW3

Fallout 4 Episode 4 and 5 of Life is Strange Rise of the Tomb Raider
  10. T

Next free DLC announced

Here's the English version: http://i.imgur.com/feASjaJ.png Nifty looking armor.
  11. T

All Things Gwent Thread

Dude, these are amazing. Great job! Boy do I hope they release gwent cards in the future. I need my Scoia'tael deck in my life.
  12. T

[spoilers] It says I've failed "Reason of State", even though I've completed it?

This happened to me too as well as The Cave of Dreams quest.
  13. T

post-game depression. CDPR why why WHY would you do this???

I like this idea. Death March, here I come.
  14. T

game made me depressed

Ah, post-game depression. I got a good ending and still ended up devastated once it ended just knowing that I'll never play this brilliant game for the first time again. Bravo, CDPR.
  15. T

Which is the best looking Witcher Armour set?

Default Feline armor closely followed by the first set of Ursine armor.
Top Bottom