Search results

+
  1. weaponspervert

Disable mutation visual & audio effect

Disable mutation visual & audio effect Hi, I don't know if this should be in technical, gameplay or modding, so I'll post here because it seems to be the best place so please move as necessary. I'm looking to disable the visual and audio effect of the mutation "Mutated skin", which is...
  2. weaponspervert

B&W Noblewoman stalker

B&W Noblewoman stalker This is about the noblewoman at the end of the quest titled "The Warble of a Smitten Knight" which appears in front of your tent and starts following you around. Don't know exactly where this thread belongs so feel free to move as necessary. I read about the bug...
  3. weaponspervert

Etnir geoglyphs

Etnir geoglyphs I have noticed these two human figures made out of scree on the path leading up to Fort Etnir on Ard Skellig, on the eastern slope above the lake there. A quick Google search did not reveal anything about them. Anyone have any idea if they are related to a quest coming up later...
  4. weaponspervert

Primary witcher gear quests

Primary witcher gear quests Hello and sorry if this has been discussed before elsewhere. The internet is full of guides about the witcher gear scavenger quests however these focus only on the location of the diagrams and not the actual quest structure. My inquiry is about each "original"...
  5. weaponspervert

Broken flowers level

Broken flowers level Can anyone tell me what level the "Broken flowers" main quest is? I have just completed Pyres of Novigrad and received Novigrad dreaming, which is level 7 and already in the grey area for me. Since this quest is lost for me in terms of XP, I'm wondering how much I can fool...
  6. weaponspervert

Underleveled in Velen?

Underleveled in Velen? Noob question here: I reached Velen at level 4 and started looking around for lower level side quests. After having read about the XP penalties I had planned to always be a few levels ahead of quests, and do as many low level quests as possible in the beginning to get the...
  7. weaponspervert

Treasure hunt: Tough Luck - quest level

Treasure hunt: Tough Luck - quest level There's a point of interest just southeast of Devil's Pit guarded by a lvl4 foglet, which in turn gives a lvl18 treasure hunt quest. I just found it odd that the level of the monster is so low while the level of the quest is so high, considering that the...
Top Bottom