Search results

+
  1. F

Is there any new armour on Death March difficulty?

Idk, I've never played Witcher 1 and 2, so I'm not really familiar with the special armor on harder difficulties. I would take a wild guess on CDPR, wanting to give everyone the same game content, regardless of the difficulty you play on.
  2. F

Is there any new armour on Death March difficulty?

Nope, everything is basically the same, besides enemies being stronger and your health not being replenished when meditating.
  3. F

Poor infantry cards dont stack

I had exactly the same, but for me the trophy actually popped up. Are you sure you have all 195 cards? A good source to check up on is http://gwentcards.com/ It shouldn't be interfering with the achievement I think.
  4. F

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

Is he actually at the bridge? If not, I remember him still chilling at his hideout, once I returned there he left for the bridge. If he is at the bridge however, and you can't interact with im, yeah... then it's a bummer :(
  5. F

Who in the EU for PS4 has got 1.07?

I feel your pain and curiosity. I believe it just went, unintentionally, plainly wrong while distributing. As for people who got the patch in the regions where people didn't get them, I believe those people got the game in another country's PSN store (digitally). Also the patch being released...
  6. F

Alchemy diagrams?

Not all of the diagrams can be bought, a lot are found randomly throughout the world. I actually found most of my diagrams being in sacks/bags, instead of the more usual 'higher rated drop' chests... So a lot of exploring and checking a lot of bags/sacks etc. might do wonders for you.
  7. F

Try going into settings and do a network speed test. Mine went from 3hrs down to 10 minutes now. Also, like others mention, try downloading in rest mode or pausing/unpausing your download. May the speed be with you.
  8. F

Approx. the same, I think I'm going to last a good couple of hours into tonight once it gets installed :)
  9. F

Hell yess!! Downloading from the NL as well :affection:
  10. F

That's pretty easy to answer, the patch is being distributed by Sony, and since they failed to do so, the problem lies with Sony and not CDPR. So they have to "investigate" what Sony's problem is.
  11. F

Can't blame you, especially with this frigging hold up -without any updates whatsoever- right now... :sadtriss:
  12. F

Then I probably shouldn't suggest trying out "Rocket League", which is for free in the PS Store for PS+ members now and totally not addictive....
  13. F

Your most hated Monster type

"Drowners are scoundrels who ended their wicked lives in the water. Drowned alive or thrown into deep water after death, they turn into vengeful creatures which stalk the inhabitants of coastal settlements." - Bestiary Suggesting 'scoundrels' referring to human villains, they are in fact...
  14. F

1.07 patch on PC and alternative movement style for geralt.

Google is love, love is Google. As for the graphics downgrade, I read multiple people having lower FPS, but that's as much of a graphical downgrade there is, I think.
  15. F

The Green Lantern, and other quest items.

The you'll definitely use it several times, in dungeons and for treasure and such. As for the lantern and that thing Yennefer gives you, I haven't encountered situations I'm in need for it.
  16. F

Cant finish story quest Family Matters even after Ladies of the wood

Like Ganen said, you should talk to in order to progress the quest. I recall it's not highlighted as part of the main quest, but just an exemption mark for a new quest (not too sure about this).
  17. F

my witcher 3 experience, please help!

The game doesn't require installing I think, as all game content can be accessed through the disc itself. Is there any chance you have a camera connected to your PS4, or upgraded your HDD?
  18. F

[PS4] Text is too small

The only text that actually changed with the patch, are the books/letters ones. These fonts are more bold, besides that, it's still a pain in the ass to read most texts in bestiary, characters etc.
Top Bottom