Search results

+
  1. W

Usage of fan art in videos

Usage of fan art in videos I am currently working on a Witcher Lore video series for my small YouTube channel. For illustration purposes I'd love to use some of this fantastic fan art if this was possible. I'd like to ask the artists here what the general attitude towards something like this...
  2. W

Czy zespół Orteliusa nadal działa?

Czy zespół Orteliusa nadal działa? Sorry for the messy google translation: ---------------- Tak więc znalazłem bardzo ładną mapę Orteliusa, którą prowadzi zespół Ortelius. Jednak ostatni wątek jaki mogę znaleźć na ten temat jest w języku polskim i 2 lata. Mam więc kilka pytań na wypadek...
  3. W

Is the Ortelius Map Team still active

Is the Ortelius Map Team still active So I found the very nice Ortelius map online which is maintained by Team Ortelius. However the last thread I can find on the topic is in Polish and 2 years old. So I have a few questions in case anybody knows: - Is that team still active? The Witcher wiki...
  4. W

Flood of Anger still unrealiable in 1.31?

Flood of Anger still unrealiable in 1.31? Can someone confirm that Flood of Anger still triggers unreliably in the 1.31 version? Sometimes it triggers properly with 3 AP, sometimes it casts the normal sign. I've found several threads about this issue but all are pretty old. Was this ever fixed...
Top Bottom