Search results

+
  1. C

List of bugs since 1.07

Can anyone comment whether 1.07 fixed the skills that have been broken at various times? - Fleet Footed (almost no significant effect) - Cat School Techniques (crit damage bonus lost when quicktraveling) - Rend (less damage than any other strike, CDPR, I cant believe you managed to break this...
  2. C

Bug Tracking Megathread

Bugged skills Are the skills that were broken finally fixed? The list doesn't address them and the patch notes make NO mention of the broken skills in this game. Specifically: - Fleet Footed (almost no significant effect) - Cat School Techniques (crit damage bonus lost when quicktraveling) -...
  3. C

1.05 Broke Alchemy

You could create unlimited ingredients before, but the alchemy system was broken in a different manner (disappearing recipes)
  4. C

Post 1.05 Bugged skills Thread!

Has anyone tested Flood of Anger? What does it actually DO? I tried it but noticed exactly 0 difference.
  5. C

Character Builds, Ability Points, & How to Kick Ass Thread

Against enemies that cant parry or knock you away, it is a literal lawnmower. You can go through monsters like its nobody's business.
  6. C

Nameless Quest Doesn't Complete

Same issue, a way to drop quests would be a godsend.
  7. C

Which skills did 1.05 fix?

Which skills did 1.05 fix? There's a running tally on broken skills: Cat School Techniques, Rend, Fleet Footed (and someone should test Undying, unsure about that as well). 1.05 didn't fix Rend (still does less damage than every other attack), but did it fix Cat Tech and Fleet Footed? Can...
  8. C

Crafting Mutagens is broken since 1.05

There is a limitation of 1 on every alchemy product after the patch. For example, you can't craft more than one White Gull at a time, which is fun when you want to make a ton of potions. Obvious bug.
  9. C

[Bug Report][SPOILER] I got a spoiler of the story in the loading screen

You weren't spoiled per se, but you'll understand once you proceed in the story.
  10. C

ALCHEMY BUG! Better recipes overwrite the old ones.

Northern Wind, White Raffard and Moon Dust seem to be affected by it. Unless you craft the basic and enhanced version back 2 back, the enhanced recipe will disappear. Supposedly fixed in 1.5
  11. C

Useless crafting and alchemy components dropping constantly

Just killed a dozen nekkers in a cave, got 1 heart.
  12. C

Useless crafting and alchemy components dropping constantly

Useless crafting and alchemy components dropping constantly Whats up with the droprates on crafting components and alchemical ingredients? I have 2 stacks of alchemists' powder @ level 20 and there is no use for it. I have tons of monster ingredients and rare gems that I couldn't possibly...
  13. C

Bugs & UI/Gameplay Suggestions (inventory, merchants, quests, etc.)

The option to turn off subtitles!
  14. C

World map bugged

Thanks for the links. Hope a dev takes a look at this. Its annoying as hell when trying to hunt down Gwent cards especially.
  15. C

Moon dust bug

Had the same bug for enhanced white raffard's, guess thats going to be fixed too then? Great!
  16. C

fleet footed, cat school technics,sunder attack - > do they work??

Fleet footed and cat school don't work, its been stated in other threads as well.
  17. C

World map bugged

World map bugged I don't know if this is intentional on the dev side (if yes, then I don't know why that would be), but certain places don't show up on the world map. The problem mainly applies to Innkeepers. If I open up the world map and look for Novigrad, for example, I can only see one...
  18. C

broken skill

I can also confirm that the skill does not work. The reddit threads also confirmed this days ago. Also, haven't tested this meticulously, but I havent seen a single proc from the Undying skill. Love this game and all, but not triple-testing skills in a RPG before release? Come on :(
Top Bottom