Search results

+
  1. A

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Minimize or altogether "remove" question mark quests. Lets be honest here. Those ? Are simply busy work, i would much rather see more ! Kind of quests. If nothing they were all unique and had some real content. Contracts from witcher 3 were also pretty bad, it just writes formulaic all over...
  2. A

Game Chat Request Thread

It can always be a mute button... Chat should be included.
  3. A

Patch 0.8.16 now available!

Right, my bad.
  4. A

Patch 0.8.16 now available!

So yeah, Sigrdrifa Just resurrected Priesteses of freya without trouble even if they're both "medics". haha
  5. A

Ciaran

Ciaran Is Ciaran supposed to reveal at the end of the last round or not? Cause he doesn't for me and they didn't mention him in changelog for new patch.
  6. A

Patch Topic.

Thing that is upsetting for me here is that they didn't mention Cairan, who for me also doesn't reveal in the last round if we both automatically pass. Doesn't make any sense to fix Touvriel and not fix Ciaran
  7. A

Card Reset for Beta

Does purchased mean purchased with ores also?
  8. A

Side decks

Side decks How some decks and factions are really specialized and it's tough to deal with them with just a regular deck, why not do a side deck pop up before the match after factions and leader are showed. It should be consisted of maybe 6,7 cards that you can implement in your deck. I guess...
  9. A

As long as you win cards that you can use in multiplayer i wouldn't have a problem with buying campaigns either. It's like buying kegs but with story. :)
  10. A

Players that spend money on the game NEED to be separated from the players that didn't

Don't listen to this whiners, system as of now is fair as f. It's easily the most fair free to play card game on the market. If you keep your policy like this I will be glad to buy kegs and support you.
  11. A

Where does it say that Hawker Support card is immune to weather?

Yep, Don't remember either if weather worked like that in W3, but commanders horns effect stayed in witcher 3 for sure. Here it doesn't because of balancing reasons, It would be op as fuck if your opponent draws (w3 build) horn and you don't.
  12. A

Are you saying campaigns won't be free?
  13. A

I crafted geralt :(

are you saying that you crafted igni geralt or just a reglular 12 strength geralt?
  14. A

Where does it say that Hawker Support card is immune to weather?

Wrong. Any buffs under weather conditions will work. Not sure if base strength buffs stay, but regular buffs after weather is played work.
  15. A

Earning kegs and what will happen to them if/after progress restart?

It doesn't says any about kegs that were earned, I mean i guess you could say it's obvious, but imo, it would really suck if that's the case. All the deck building we're doing now would be for nothing when reset happens. Also at the start of the game note says this "We also might need to resets...
  16. A

[BUG] Hawker Support's effect is triggered by Alzur's but not by Scorch

That's because in alzur's case, it takes 6 strength from Hawker and then adds 3 before it gets destroyed. With scorch it first destroys the card and then Hawkers effect comes in motion. That's why when destroying Hawker will scorch, he will actually buff itself on it's way to the graveyard. LoL.
  17. A

Earning kegs and what will happen to them if/after progress restart?

Earning kegs and what will happen to them if/after progress restart? So i'm wondering about kegs that aren't bought, but earned. I know the game any progress will be saved even after restart, but i'm wondering if someone knows in what way?
  18. A

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

Quality of Blood and wine I cannot believe how good Blood and wine so far is. Everything is better than in the main game. Every quest feels so unique and thus far I haven't run into any bad (fetch) ones. Main quest also amazing, music and how it connects with what is happening is beautiful! CD...
Top Bottom