Search results

+
  1. I

No Achievements [B&W]

No Achievements [B&W] No Achievements in XboxOne. My game hub shows the game with 65 achievments won, 1500/1500 points, 100% completion, no new BaW achievments appearing. Season pass holder here. The game was ready to install at may 30, 8 pm. Already may 31, 5 am and nothing. In on...
  2. I

[HOS][NG+] Caparison of Lament

[HOS][NG+] Caparison of Lament The caparion of lament obtained from final quest in HoS gives a additional 100 stamina to your horse. In new game+ the stamina gain drop to 85. :|
  3. I

[QUEST][EPILOGUE] Faithful Friend

[QUEST][EPILOGUE] Faithful Friend After finishing the quest, the marker didnt disapear :|
  4. I

[BUG][QUEST] Blindingly Obvious + Nobleman Statuette

[BUG][QUEST] Blindingly Obvious + Nobleman Statuette After you rescue Philipa, the nobleman statuette quest pop in even if you had completed it earlier. You talk to triss about the statue, go to the her empty old house, and nothing happens. No cutscene of the nobleman, no dialogue, nothing...
  5. I

[BUG][QUEST] Cave of Dreams

[BUG][QUEST] Cave of Dreams This quest retroactively go to the Failed Tab after you start "King's Gambit" and Lugos Jr. dies, even if you have completed her long before (with all 3 green marks). Everyone, in every platform suffers from this |:
  6. I

[BUG] [QUEST] Novigrad, Closed City

[BUG] [QUEST] Novigrad, Closed City I got this side quest but ignored because i was doing the main mission to help Dandelion. When i finished, i put the marker on it and no object are shown. In the quest log says that the first objective failed but the quest is still on my active quest log. I...
Top Bottom