Search results

+
  1. N

Witcher 3 - List Of Remaining Bugs After Patch 1.10

I don't mind it,but can see how it could be annoying for some..I definitely read somewhere the day the patch went live, that they had added it intentionally,now i can't find it..Don't think i dreamt it lol.
  2. N

Just to be sure,we're not talking about the horse here right ? I was replying about the fade out blur after talking to vendors etc.
  3. N

This isn't a bug but a new feature,think it's meant to be arty,but it's probably to hide pop in..Pretty sure it's in the patch notes.
  4. N

What you expect from 1.10?

Hopefully stop Geralt's full beard from taking a second to pop in on almost every cutscene he's in.
  5. N

Any news on 1.08 release yet?

Not for me it ain't,only just started now.
  6. N

PS4 pre and post 1.07 complete bug list. Post all your bugs/problems here no matter when they occurred. Also post solutions if you have them. PS4 ONLY

I saw in the list "Oils on weapons have no timer showing"..To my knowledge this isn't a bug,as Oils don't have a timer,but instead give you a certain amount of hits per use. ---------- Updated at 04:45 PM ---------- Anyway a bug i'd like to add is..NPC's who carry crates now have crazy legs...
  7. N

Any news on 1.08 release yet?

Q. Best bug to come with 1.07 ?.. A. NPC's carrying a crate with crazy legs. It's like John Cleese marching about the place.
  8. N

Combat System is the worst of any game I've played

It does take around 2 seconds to wind up and land the strong strike in the strong attack perk tree that you can unlock later on.
  9. N

Geralt is blocking the view!

They just need to add the default camera that puts Geralt on the left and close up when inside a building or overencumbered as an option..Been hoping for this for a while now,makes it alot more cinematic when walking around taking in the sights.
  10. N

Gameplay Changes Thread

Would really love to be able to change the camera angle to the default camera used when inside buildings or overencumbered. The close up over the shoulder angle in them instances would be awesome for the cinematic feel when wandering and seeing your swords/armor in more detail.
  11. N

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

Would love.. 1. A hooded cloak akin to the one the Shady individual wears in Novigrad to keep me noggin dry during a storm.. 2. Wild Hunt armor in the style of Eredin,Imlerith etc would be too awesome.. 3. More masks just for a bit of a change from Geralt's mug now and again. They would...
  12. N

Witcher 3 - 16 free little dlc packs

Would love.. 1. A hooded cloak akin to the one the Shady individual wears in Novigrad to keep me noggin dry during a storm.. 2. Wild Hunt armor in the style of Eredin,Imlerith etc would be too awesome.. 3. More masks. *edit* Just read further up the thread about not being a wishlist,ooops,oh well.
Top Bottom