Search results

+
  1. L

Portrayals of Men and Women in The Witcher III

Guy, they just created a tread to talk about the portait of males and females in the game and you comes and said that my post have nothing to do with the theme ? whem totally was since the discussion on Radovid sexuality is relevant to this tread,and yes Philipa totally mean what she means...
  2. L

Portrayals of Men and Women in The Witcher III

That part that Philipa said that Radovid sleep with some of his soldiers I think was a bit unecessary,I not a Social man but sometimes in this series lesbian love is show in a more positive light than male homossexualism... and everyone knows why...
  3. L

Why Ciri could be the Witcher 4 protagonist (MEGA SPOILERS)

Someone more think that the Hearts of Stone achievement : I wore Ofieri before was cool is suspicious ? CD project obvious have plans for the Ofieri in the future. in the next game we will go to the South and will know the more about the obscure places in The Witcher universe like Zerricania...
  4. L

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Guys I think in something interesting,Hearts of Stone comes in Halloween's month and his plot deals with the Devil,Blood and Wine will comes in Eastern. Now looking at this name ''Blood and Wine'' maybe the theme of this Expansion will have something to do with The Prophet Lebioda ? and will...
  5. L

Thoughts on HoS after completion of main quest line (SPOILERS)

The bealty about Witcher universe is that some entities can be interpreted as Religious beings or something with a science bases in its universe. Master Mirror can be both Satan from a more superstitious point of view or a Lovecraftian esque powerfull entity from another world like the Crones...
  6. L

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

That scene after the battle of Kaer Moren foreshadows a little bit that Ciri will become dangerous, will be a interesting twist having Ciri as Final Boss after Eredin's death in the end,even this turning the game in a pseudo remake of The Witcher 1 ...
  7. L

Von Everec mansion and the whole quest vs Max Payne 1

This is a normal thing,influence is not rippoff since not is original in the world, you don't create things from nothing you only recicle things that already exist in nature, is like blood magic. I note several influences from a lot of other games as well(that illusion dispel thing Keira gives...
  8. L

Do you think that the game have a bad replay in some parts ?

Do you think that the game have a bad replay in some parts ? Someone noted that some parts of the game are not fun anymore after the first playthrough ? This is a issue in the most ''social parts'' of the game,example : the Baron quest I love everytime I replay and all the confrontations with...
  9. L

The Legend and myth theory

I start to think that when I perceive some interesting things : The Familly Matter Quest,maybe was a retelling of The Witcher short history with other characters and themes... The Elfen Godddess that appear in the short ''The Edge of The World'' have very similar powers of the three Crones...
  10. L

Gaunter O'Dim = better antagonist than Wild Hunt

Do you think the Master Mirror was a setup for the future of the series ? I never play the first Witcher but I watch a lot of playtroughs,analysis and Spoiler on The Wiki before buy 3,and I noted that the ending of Hearts of Stone was a homenage for the first game,in the ending we will have the...
  11. L

Crows Perch attempted rape? *spoilers maybe?*

The guys do crap things even if the Baron survive ? this was bad,means that release the ancient spirit from the tree is the less Evil,I very curious to know what happens to the kids that the Black Horse save,hope to see this in Blood and Wine...
  12. L

The Legend and myth theory

The Legend and myth theory Guys,one thing that I was elaborating whem reading the books is that : The entire plot of the game is narrated by Dandelion,and in various part of the books you know that Dandelion is a unreliable narrator and add,hind or even change facts for the sake of poetry and...
  13. L

Zerrikania future expansion ?

I don't know how a witcher 4 is possible,the games is all about Geralt, and Eredin and the White frost,plot points that is left open after the books ending if a witcher 4 happens will be ahuge fan fiction. I said zerrikania because is strange,we have a book about cintra massacre but I dont...
  14. L

Zerrikania future expansion ?

Zerrikania future expansion ? Hi people,when playing the game I found two books that tells about areas that is not in the game,one is toussant that everyone knows that is the second expansion and zerrikania,anyone think that its a hint that we will have a third expansion after toussant ...
  15. L

Where can I find bookstores in the game ?

Where can I find bookstores in the game ? I see online that exist bookstores in the game where is them ?
  16. L

Gods and Religion in the witcher universe

Gods and Religion in the witcher universe Hi people I a newcomer in the series,and I have some doubts : I curious,the gods exist in the series(Lebioda,Melitele) ? what is the religion of the Elfs ? what is the God from the sacret flame ? The witcher is a bit vague in this aspects compared...
  17. L

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I new to this forum,I have a suggestion,I will like to see what happened with the kids and the black beauty after his quest line if we choose the option to freed the spirit from the tree in a future DLC.
Top Bottom