Search results

+
  1. E

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

I think the other thread has run its course. The thread seems to have accomplished its goal so all that's left to do is wait. At least now we can talk about all things Triss, not just the inconsistencies if we want wheras the other thread was a bit more restricted.
  2. E

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

From what I gather @Stormrage just doesn't want this issue overtaking other issues of this game. The devs haven't said that they are ignoring the other issues with the game in favor of this one. For all we know they could be working on multiple issues along with this one. We'll just have to...
  3. E

Yea it's not like we're asking for 20 expansions of Triss and Geralt content. What we're asking for is not even new content. Just fixes/revisions of dialogue and/or scenes to make Triss' romance arc a bit more satisfying. That shouldn't take too much time or resources. They already have the...
  4. E

Remember that this is an rpg and cdpr is going in their own directions in regards to the games. They made the player's ability to choose Triss over Yen a valid one. About what you are saying regarding the devs just focusing on Triss' content. Speculation. How do you know they aren't working on...
  5. E

Last one before going to bed. Tried to think of a way to bring some prescence of the Triss romance to Skillege (not including the obvious Last Wish moment where Geralt could have mentioned Triss). So I decided to include additional dialogue between Cerys and Geralt if she becomes queen. This...
  6. E

Characters you wished had more exposure?

Johnny, Triss, Zoltan, Letho, Iorveth, Saskia, Eredin, Caranthir, Roche, Dandelion, Vesimir, Lambert, Eskel (didn't even get a personal side quest like Lambert), Fringilla, Margarita, Philipa, Radovid (show his brilliant strategist side not just madman side), Voorhis
  7. E

Thanks. Actually Letho dialogue sounds interesting. Like you said though can't imagine him caring much. Dialogue choice: So I found Yen. G: By the way I found Yen. L: *sarcastic dry tone* Happy for you. Still can't imagine what you see in her. G: I don't see anything in her anymore. We're...
  8. E

If you want, try doing some dialogue between Triss, Geralt, Yen, Ciri, and Phillippa (or any combination of the five) while on the boat or Geralt and Triss in the tent before the final battle. Be interested in reading how you think that will go. On the outfit I agree that the default one is...
  9. E

So I noticed others were coming up with conversations so I decided to give it a try: This is additional dialogue I came up with between Keira and Geralt for when you talk with her at Kaer Morhen if you romanced Triss. Feel free to change whatever. G: So what do you think our chances are? K: I...
  10. E

And like DaWitcher said let's not feed the troll anymore. This person asks what is wrong yet refuses to read the thread. Ignore and move on.
  11. E

You're right. http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Eskel "In the novel "Blood of Elves", Triss notices that Eskel emanates more magical power than Geralt does."
  12. E

I don't think he would mind too much if you asked him for an update. Not like you are spamming him or anything. Would be nice to know whether they are at least giving it a shot and seeing what they could do or if they are deciding not to do anything. There have been plenty of suggestions in this...
  13. E

One good thing is that this poll gives an idea of how many people would enjoy more triss content. An even split (close to it anyway) is good considering Yen has more content in Witcher 3 (including romance and non romance content) and as you said the books. Also the total amount of votes can...
  14. E

You summed up things nicely @msanx . Both Yen and Triss should be more emphasized on as being important to Geralt's life as well as being their own people. I found that if you didn't romance Triss or Yen then there is very little personal interaction with them. Just because Geralt breaks things...
  15. E

As a Triss lover not at all ;) Just making an observation is all. I'm sure Geralt will get the most satisfaction out of this though.
  16. E

Yea it definitely looks situational. Like you said it's hard to imagine her going in sewers with that outfit. If they closed off the torso a bit to make it less exposed it will fit more in line with the work she does in novigrad. Not to mention the Kaer Morhen battle. Still I'm overall pleased...
  17. E

I like the outfit design. Just would have been nice if they closed it up a bit. Seems like the alternate outfits are just to increase sex appeal. Nevertheless I'm still going to give it a try. The hair is amazing though no complaints about that.
  18. E

I'll be doing that too while wearing the wolf school gear.
  19. E

Had a save right before it. He says "We''ll be together. And you don't need to turn anything down."
  20. E

Triss "Well ?" bug in Kaer Trolde ?

Also another bug involving Triss Spoilers I watched an empress ending on Youtube where the poster said they romanced nobody and Ciri still asked Geralt if he could give Triss time to pack. Here's the vid: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=C8OdJZQ8NLI Triss mention: 4:50 Geralt Slide 8:50
Top Bottom