Search results

+
  1. D

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Dandelion made me laugh out loud.
  2. D

USA. It's tougher to find foreign authors here, especially ones with translations from small(er) presses. The mass market/kindle versions are easy to get, but I didn't want those as I'm not really a fan of e-books as a medium. I like books as an object and the nicer the edition the better. I...
  3. D

Yeah, I ordered the Trade Paper versions myself (same as you have displayed). Covers are much better. A little tough to track down here though, having to order them piecemeal from all over the place. Nice to have you back :)
  4. D

Who should sit on the Iron Throne (Spoiler Free)

Dudu, because then you could have all of the above.
  5. D

Quick question

Is this Redemyr's conversion therapy to get Yen fans to switch to Triss? Hehehe.
  6. D

[Spoiler] Help, all main character gone after finishing the game

This is working as intended. The post-epilogue is just to finish up any monster contracts/treasure hunts. The game is over. Edit: As lwp mentions below, there is a very large thread on this very topic, see: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39674-Mega-SPOILERS-Immersion-Destroyer
  7. D

[Spoiler/Survey/Discussion] Pre-epilogue vs Post-epilogue DLC: What should CDPR focus on?

I guess I'm just a realist, but I would prefer for them to focus more on tidying up loose ends before the epilogue. As wichat mentioned, asking for substantial content post-epilogue would essentially be them making a new game, or 0.5 of a new game, since you would have to carry over the...
  8. D

Happened to me all of yesterday, but it's working now.
  9. D

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

Are you really dismissing his entire argument because you don't like a comparison he made and then claiming his logic is flawed? EDIT: Ok, wasn't sure. I see you also further elaborated your points below.
  10. D

The Dandelion thread - The Spooniest Bard of them All

@Willowhugger You have a knack for creating interesting threads. I like Dandelion in the books (from what I have read thus far, still reading them) but also like him in the game. I can see how some see him as being obnoxious (at least in the games), but I think he provides a much needed...
  11. D

Some ideas for improvement after 1st playthrough.

Damnit Zero...but yeah, I'm a huge fan of sailing stuff (loved Black Flag due to that), and I found the fact that there was no 'fatigue' factor while swimming was disappointing. If your ship sank while at sea in Skellige, I feel you should be able to drown. I remember one time having my ship...
  12. D

The Scoia'tael - Where are our favorite terrorists?

Agreed. They would definitely not show up as regular troops; however, I would expect them to have a little more 'substantial involvement' than acting like common brigands. They are basically turned into elven road bandits in this game.
  13. D

Well, given current events and their potential outcomes, you would think the Scoia'tael would adapt to such a situation to try and exploit it to their benefit. One would imagine that it would not be unreasonable to expect them to forge alliances and secure promises given the geography of the...
  14. D

Morrigan just seemed a bit secretive to me, though it got interesting when you got past the frigidity. But I usually got the feeling that she was always using you even if her affection was genuine, it still had some kind of agenda. Yennefer's 'rough exterior' seemed less like it was part of an...
  15. D

Some ideas for improvement after 1st playthrough.

Dice Poker: Have to say I did like Dice Poker, quite a bit, maybe they could add it into one of the expansions, but I'm not sure it warrants a substantial amount of development time. Gwent Issue: Didn't really have a problem with this. Imported gear from W2: I understand this criticism, but I...
  16. D

Yeah, given the Scoia'tael's role in the previous games (even going so far as to be a substantial part of the ending), I found their absence a little sad. Yeah, there were four camps that were mentioned, but they really felt marginalized. A shame.
  17. D

Fist fighting sucks so hard in this game

This. Also, don't forget about counters. When you counter, you seem to get some invincibility frames or at least that's what I've noticed. But yeah, the stairs helped me a lot.
  18. D

Fallout 4

I'm sort of excited for Fallout 4...I mean, don't get me wrong the graphics look great. It's an awesome setting and I especially loved 1 and 2. Three was good and NV better, but I fear that the quests/side stories, etc. of Witcher 3 has spoiled me rotten. I guess I'm just worried that they will...
  19. D

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I've had the alpha for this game for at least six months (was a backer a while back), seems the development is slow going... What they have is pretty good, but I hope they are able to deliver what is promised.
  20. D

Final Boss Difficulty

I have this nasty habit of always seeming to agree with Zeroscape (whereever he is irrespective of topic), but this pretty much echos my sentiments exactly. I was also coming to Witcher 3 from Dark Souls 2: Scholars of the First Sin, so it made it feel even easier to me. I also played it on...
Top Bottom