Search results

+
  1. Chronoid

[Bug]Can't loot luggage with disguise during the quest, "Killing Moon"

No prompts pop up, the person over the "radio" mentions what's in there, V mentions what's in there, I can clearly see that it's meant to be looted, with the little dot emblem over it...but I can't loot it. Guess I'm forced to rely on the Optical Camo for this until this is patched?
  2. Chronoid

Thought I'd try the game out for the first time.

But I am stuck on this screen. And I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get past it. I have tried clicking on every single thing on the screen with the mouse/pressing every single button on the keyboard with no results. -_-
  3. Chronoid

After nearly 2000 hours with The Witcher 3, my gripes with the combat.

[...] The Wolf School Armor. Where do I even begin with this nonsense? The swords give bonuses to Sign builds, the armor for Combat builds, and the set bonus for Alchemy builds! May I pose a question to you? Who in the ever-loving HELL did you design this armor for?! Don't even get me started...
  4. Chronoid

I really hate saying this but...

I warned you guys about the first person melee combat.
  5. Chronoid

Empirically speaking, I am the biggest fan of CDPR and The Witcher.

When do I get a seat on the board?
  6. Chronoid

Just wanted to remind CDPR that I am still mad about Sign builds.

Thanks to that 1.07 nerf, Firestream is about as useful as teats on a male. And doubly so when you reach Blood and Wine and NG+. I have five different mods installed for the sole purpose of just making signs useful in late-game. God this oversight is destroying my desire to replay the game...
  7. Chronoid

Axii not working properly.

Rolling a Sign/Combat build but mostly Signs. I have 190% Sign Intensity (and that's without Conductors of Magic in effect), and most of the Sign tree maxed out. But something is off with Axii recently, and I cannot for the life of me figure out if it's just me going crazy or if there is...
  8. Chronoid

CDPR is not building up confidence in the public by making the gameplay footage exclusive to journalists.

When journalists are the only ones who have access to this information journalism ceases to be journalism and instead becomes this filter for truth, as well as a system of control for the spreading of information. [Sard Edit] Really inflammatory and over the top. "Totalitarian", what? No. Gone.
  9. Chronoid

Low Res Fog

Low Res Fog How do I fix this? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, verifying the data, and removing all five of my mods. Nothing seems to work.
  10. Chronoid

Hey CDPR. If I could have you go ahead and unnerf alt Igni that would be greeeat.

Hey CDPR. If I could have you go ahead and unnerf alt Igni that would be greeeat. I'm fighting this werewolf in Blood and Wine and apparently its weakness to fire isn't really a weakness seeing as how I am doing no damage against him with either Igni signs. I have a 163% sign intensity and I...
  11. Chronoid

Roach still missing an eye texture after equipping Caparison of Lament aka Devil Saddle?

Roach still missing an eye texture after equipping Caparison of Lament aka Devil Saddle? Is this supposed to happen? I'm playing on PC, with no mods installed.
  12. Chronoid

Why am I fighting Nilfgaardian soldiers twice my level amongst bandits in Velen?

Why am I fighting Nilfgaardian soldiers twice my level amongst bandits in Velen? I'm playing on New Game +. I"m about level 37 or so. And when I come across a group of bandits, I notice there are two Nilfgaardian soldiers among them with Red Skulls over there health bar. They basically...
  13. Chronoid

I am really baffled that the recommended level for HoS is 30+

I am really baffled that the recommended level for HoS is 30+ This doesn't make sense to me. It's a DLC expansion that is supposed to take place before you beat the game. But you're recommended to be at a level that you reach pretty much right around the time you beat the game. Am I the only...
  14. Chronoid

Is Roach supposed to be missing an eye whenever I equip Carapace of Lament?

Is Roach supposed to be missing an eye whenever I equip Carapace of Lament? One of his eyes is just....completely gone. The other is ghost white as expected but the other almost looks like it's missing an entire mesh or something. This has to be a bug. If it isn't it's a very odd design...
  15. Chronoid

CDPR, I think you may have over-patched this game.

CDPR, I think you may have over-patched this game. Just booted up The Witcher 3 after I installed all the latest patches. And in the first time in some 500 hours of me playing this game, the whole thing just started freezing up for a good 10 seconds in 7 second intervals. And before that...
  16. Chronoid

I am convinced The Great Escape (mission) was designed by a sadist.

I am convinced The Great Escape (mission) was designed by a sadist. Have to fight 8+ enemies at once in a small courtyard? Check Almost all the enemies can stunlock you and can basically block/parry your sword attacks until the end of time, especially if the difficulty is higher than S & S...
  17. Chronoid

1.07 didn't fix my game or enhance it. It utterly destroyed it.

1.07 didn't fix my game or enhance it. It utterly destroyed it. Before patch 1.07, I was able to run The Witcher 3 on mostly Ultra settings with my GTX 780Ti, 2500k, 8GB RAM. No complaints. A few minor framerate hiccups but that's it. After the patch? Well.... That picture doesn't...
Top Bottom