Search results

+
  1. B

Game way too easy, gets boring

My entire NG+ playthrough I never used any oils, decoctions, Signs (other than Yrden) or witcher gear swords. Only potions I used were Swallow, White Rafford's, Full Moon and White Honey. Basically just concentrated on combat and then healing after combat. Made me treat combat with more respect.
  2. B

[Spoilers] A B&W epilogue I would have liked, and a Thank you to CDPR

Well, not so much a party. Def not a quest-like thing where you have to do anything. I'm thinking more along the lines of a short cut-scene, some cut-ups and moments, just something to watch as the game ends. Something nostalgic and pleasant.
  3. B

[Spoilers] A B&W epilogue I would have liked, and a Thank you to CDPR

[Spoilers] A B&W epilogue I would have liked, and a Thank you to CDPR [Blood & Wine ending Spoilers] Let me first say I am 100% satisfied with the ending to B&W. In no way trying to nitpick the diff endings, the way CDPR brilliantly did the "end titles" scene with Regis, or the final...
  4. B

1000 hours!

I honestly could not bring myself to do additional playthroughs of Skyrim... not because I didn't enjoy the game, but because I knew I was going to have to research and install over 100 new mods again since the last time playing it. Back then, mods were coming f&f. It was just too daunting a...
  5. B

[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

CAPA, Will we be able to use other curved swords like Beann'shie, Elven Steel Sword, and Viroledan Steel sword (Blood & Wines 'common' curved blade models) with Olgierds scabbard and there not be any clipping? Or is Iris and Ofieri saber models the only ones that will work with that scabbard...
  6. B

1000 hours!

lol, Wizardry? Give me some water, I'll make it into wine, but ain't nothin' I can do about NG++ :)
  7. B

1000 hours!

Yup, same thing here. Have over 1300 hrs, and because of the great modding community, lots of time spent trying out various mods, testing reshade presets, etc. Also, not wanting the game to end, not wanting to miss any content, and not wanting to miss a square foot of the beautiful environments.
  8. B

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

I've had my wireless Logitech MX mouse for years now, and i could NEVER go back to using a wired mouse. If I feel even the slightest sense of friction coming from my mouse hand, I will literally stop whatever I'm doing and check/clear it away. I've done it in the middle of getting shot in BF4...
  9. B

Sweet, new toys :) Don't forget the invisible Skellige Gambeson, and any other meshes that got the "dye" treatment in the patch. Also, the Knights armor and accessories that still show as red. Can't wait!
  10. B

Blood and Wine - Extreme Cosplay quest issue.

Finally did this quest, and MAN what an awesome fight. Took me about 4-5 times to understand how tough the opponents were, but once I realized I needed to keep moving and how to attack them, I was able to (just barely) come out on top. What I loved the most is the final kill totally validated...
  11. B

Maybe I'm not seeing it, but of the 53 images there (and the 5 from users), I don't see a single screenshot of the Wolf gear set.
  12. B

[MOD] Visible Map Borders?

Yup, I know. But when you're trying to explore the map, even when you know where the boundary is, you still have to go back to the map and zoom out/zoom in again to get your bearings. Which is especially difficult when the area you're in is large and open, but has very few markers or landmarks...
  13. B

[MOD] Visible Map Borders?

Bump Just curious if anyone knows whether this is possible. Just a simple outline of the explorable area visible on the main map.
  14. B

B&W Interior Lighting Bug

Actually Sigi, it's not something that seems to be on our end. If you go to some of these houses with a 4th(I think?) floor in Beauclair (there are a handful), you will notice that when you get to the top floor the lighting changes based on tilting your camera up and down. It's quite a...
  15. B

Toussaint is Beautiful

Good place to fly a kite!
  16. B

[HUD Bug] Adrenaline point highlighting stays locked after rend

Luckily, everything seems to be working fine in terms of damage buildup and adrenaline use. Mutated Skin correctly displays the damage reduction with each point.
  17. B

Rain Disappears When I Look Anywhere but East

Man, this post brought me back to last summer.
Top Bottom