Search results

+
  1. M

Arena Mode Special Mimic Ruleset

The deck tracker shows the deck that you build (for your opponent) so you truly have no idea what your opponent drafted for you to play. This concept might seem goofy and fun but to be honest it's mostly just throwing down DEAD cards over and over and over and since there is no special reward...
  2. M

Bloody Baron vs Monster Consume

Bloody Baron vs Monster Consume *Please merge this post if there's already a thread for this topic.* I was messing around with monster consume today for a change of pace and ran into someone who was playing a machine Bloody Baron NR deck and he got his Bloody Baron up to 39 points because...
  3. M

Is anyone else's interest/enjoyment of the game a constant rollercoaster?

Is anyone else's interest/enjoyment of the game a constant rollercoaster? Ive been playing this game since day one closed beta and I feel like my enjoyment of the game is never consistent. I logged on today, starred at my screen and said, ugh I'm bored and I hadn't even done anything yet. So...
  4. M

Connection Issues: Public Beta

CDPR YOUR BETTER THEN THIS On xbox and pc there are so many connection issues that the only two words that should describe your current state of mind is ASHAMED, and EMBARRASSED. I've played two ranked matched, one just flat out froze on the beginning loading screen of a ranked match on xbox...
  5. M

Shupe should be removed from Arena

I found out my answer.
  6. M

Shupe should be removed from Arena

Werr any shupe abilites removed from shupe in arena?
  7. M

Card Advantage Spies. Now With Single-Use Tag

I didn't play the PTR and I don't remember reading about this in the patchnotes So I noticed that 13 point spies no longer have a Doomed" and now have a tag of "Single-use." Since they are no longer doomed they "hang around" in your opponents graveyard allowing for the card to be consumed by...
  8. M

Dennis Cranmer nerf needed

Dennis can be really strong but only if he is played fairly early in the your match because he doesn't buff spawn cards as mentioned above or obviously cards in your graveyard. Also his buff allows for your skirmishers to be able to become 13 point cards , which isnt always good because spies...
  9. M

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

In my opinion, professionally or amateur I believe ( know actually) CDPR would make more money from keg revenue if they revealed the keg drop rates. Plz don't question my intelligence or ur lack of as why this information needs to be made public. The only exception is that since the games in...
  10. M

POLL: How many points would you give your opponent in order to always go 2nd?

POLL: How many points would you give your opponent in order to always go 2nd? The more participation the better, the poll will be active for one week. If you do not find a suitable answer below then unfortunately this poll was not targeted toward you as a player at this time. Feel free to leave...
  11. M

Simulation/Training Mode

Would CDPR unlock us all cards when playing against AI in practice mode? I know I've seen this topic discussed maybe once before. But being able to try a card, specially a gold one before spending full scraps on it would be amazing. Even if they gave all accounts a one time full scrap refund on...
  12. M

Weekly bonus

I think it would be cool to add faction milestones that would help you build up a faction you havent tried before or just dont have enough scraps in total to consider playing that faction. Or limited events that gave game bonuses at the end of the week but I feel like faction challenges is a...
  13. M

Attention: XBOX ONE players can earn 2 card kegs just for playing GWENT

Attention: XBOX ONE players can earn 2 card kegs just for playing GWENT Deal a winning hand in GWENT Bluffing, deception, and a full deck of intriguing characters! Dive into GWENT: The Witcher Card Game — the fast-paced, Free-to-Play card game straight from the taverns of The Witcher — and...
  14. M

Update to Faction Challenge Rules

I wish I kept track on how many faction wins per faction I already have so I don't accidently fall short on console. I can use gwentups match history on pc.
  15. M

How will monsters be able to stay competitive against NG in faction rallies?

Here's a deck I've been using for the faction wars that I've been enjoying and is fairly simple to operate and understand. I wrote a general guide for it as well and it doesn't get crushed by SWEERS. http://www.gwentdb.com/decks/41798-d...tion-challenge
  16. M

Daily Quests Improvements

I've had 5 straight round 1 forfeits today right after I play sweers. I find it annoying that no matter how long round one goes, your quests that require 5 or 3 match wins or plays require you to play past the 1st round. This needs to be changed to playing at least 5 cards total or playing past...
  17. M

What faction challenge rewards did you like better past or present?

What faction challenge rewards did you like better past or present? Hi hey, I was thinking back to the last faction challenge where the winning faction received a specific gold card, compared to this faction challenge where the winning faction will receive a new avatar border. Which reward do...
  18. M

Slave Driver too Strong; it reveals too much about the enemy deck

I don't like that slave drivers can basically stop you from using many cards in gwent. It's a card that negatively effects deck building. I try to specifically build my decks around this one card, which is sad. What a great idea for a card, gone so terribly bad. The game could easily keep this...
  19. M

How will monsters be able to stay competitive against NG in faction rallies?

How will monsters be able to stay competitive against NG in faction rallies? Hey all, I'm writing this post because at first thought I'm assuming that most of the community will choose NG over monsters strictly because Sweers exist. In order for Monsters to be competitive in this upcoming...
Top Bottom