Search results

+
  1. S

Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

Vinthir Thank you for all the support and quick fix. For all I can tell, it seems to be working ok! Cheers!
  2. S

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Might be wrong, but I think it mostly relates to this : http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/58794-Items-disappearing-in-New-Game-in-1-10?p=1932264#post1932264
  3. S

Auto Hide HUD

Check: Options - Gameplay Note that the option only appears while in game and not from the options from the Main menu. But yes, I can't also find the hide HUD option... Edit: Garrison72 beat me :)
  4. S

Hearts of Stone - Official Trailer

Signed! Please, where do I REGISter?
  5. S

Toxicity level discrepancy

Damn, 330 hours on my 1st playthrough and I completly missed those stairs.... Atleast I don't recall going up through those slopes that lead to the back of the house. On NG+ now, I surely won't miss them again. Big thanks mate!
  6. S

Yennefer Fan Art Thread

‘Excellent, Ciri. But calmly. Less excitement. And stay close to me.’ ‘I’ll never leave you.’ ‘Do not strike from the shoulder; you can do it from the elbow. Be careful.’ ‘I’m careful.’ The brightness of a sword, a cry, blood, death. ‘Excellent, Ciri.’ ‘I want to see the sky.’ ‘I love you.’ ‘I...
  7. S

Yennefer Screenshot Thread

I'm... not... sure...if I'm prepared... to know more about that photoshoot... :happy:
  8. S

Cheers mate, I was starting to freek out that I could have missed something important. Thanks a bunch and great artwork, enough to fool me :) :cheers:
  9. S

Gilthoniel - Where does the pic from Yen and Geralt at the lake at night come from (post #4)? I did romance Yen but don't recall that scene. Sorry if this was already answered, but with 40+ pages and a tone of pics it's hard to pin point if someone already asked. (Sorry for my bad english)
  10. S

[SPOILERS] Guides are wrong (?) about Ciri's fate

Sorry mate, you're dead right. I misread and I apologise for that. This thread was supposed to be about some type of warning for those that just google "how to get X ending" and don't mind to be spoiled and in the end just get a crappy guide. Well, I did a pretty messy job on that, but...
  11. S

I think you didn't understand what the point was (if not, my apologies). What I quote, I already stated previously, and that's why I got Ciri the Empress end. All correct and nothing to add, but was not the point. My point was, many guides state that for the Ciri the Witcher ending to happen, is...
  12. S

[SPOILERS] Guides are wrong (?) about Ciri's fate **** WARNING: heavy spoilers about the ending coming through**** Acknowledgment - There are already many threads regarding the game's endings, but this specific thread points out a specific subject. I ask the mods, if need to, to move it to...
  13. S

Inteview with Marcin Iwiński

braindancer12 , thanks for sharing and for the translation! :)
  14. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

You rock man! I mean... Geralt ROCKS! (Thanks Kinley, had a damn good laugh)
  15. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

DLC 16 - Geralt Power Metal
  16. S

The reason for the games many balance failings. So obvious they missed it.

This is just rude. You can state your opinion without calling names to anyone.
  17. S

Beard does not stop growing after picking a new style

I think it was Marcin (?) that answered that question not long ago in another thread. If I recall correctly he said this is how it's supposed to be. Sorry if I can't point you to the thread in question, can't really remember... Cheers!
  18. S

Is there a "break" between Act 2 and Act3?

Indeed, I made sure I had all of the secondary quests related to the main quest and important characters done first. What I've left to do are still a bunch of contracts, treasures, etc. Thanks for the input!
  19. S

Thank you very much!
  20. S

Is there a "break" between Act 2 and Act3? Without spoilers, I would like to know if there's a "break" between Act 2 and Act3. I still have a bunch of random stuff that I would like to do before Act3. If I need to, I still have plenty of saves to go back to :D This is where I am in...
Top Bottom