Search results

+
  1. B

So....When's The Update For The Modkit Coming out?

So....When's The Update For The Modkit Coming out? I mean Marcin Momot stated it was coming soon. That was like a month ago. Any new update on this would be appreciated.
  2. B

[Mod Idea] Make Roach as functional as D-Horse

[Mod Idea] Make Roach as functional as D-Horse So now that I'm playing MGS V and getting around with the horse, I just realized how much the horse is as a functional companion. It never runs out of stamina. It jumps over almost all kinda of obstacles from a decent height above or below. It...
  3. B

[Mod Request] Merge All Regions Together

[Mod Request] Merge All Regions Together So I don't know if it's possible without an actual REDKIT or not BUT the idea is...wouldn't it be cool if you could seamlessly travel from White Orchard to Novigrad/Velen to Skellige without a single loading screen? It would be a one single gigantic map...
  4. B

Script Compiler Error/Crash

Script Compiler Error/Crash Did anyone else get this error while using script mod in Witcher 3? Cause ATM, when launching the game, it gives this error. Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8410): Could not find function 'AddSessionTag' Error [content0]game\temp.ws(8415): Could not find function...
Top Bottom