Search results

+
  1. C

First Witcher School?

First Witcher School? So I was wondering... Who started the very first witcher school?
  2. C

NG+ School Gear - Level Requirements

NG+ School Gear - Level Requirements After a long hiatus from W3, I seek to reacquaint myself with the gear level requirements in NG+. I believe the regular gear levels are: Griffin: 11-18-26-34 Feline: 17-23-29-34 Ursine: 20-25-30-34 Wolf: 14-21-29-34 Thanks!
  3. C

Grapics For Signs Not Appearing

Grapics For Signs Not Appearing Although Signs seem to function normally, the associated particle effects disable spontaneously. Only restarting the entire client restores the Signs graphics, but the issue tends to reoccur. Any tweaks or fixes for this? Thank you!
  4. C

Autosave & F5 Save Not Working

Autosave & F5 Save Not Working Although the manual save option works fine, I cannot get the game to actually autosave or F5 save. I get the "game saved" popup, but the saved games do not show up among my choices. Anyone else experiencing this? EDIT: It works now... Must have been a hiccup!
  5. C

Playing With KB+M, But Defaulting To Gamepad Controls

Playing With KB+M, But Defaulting To Gamepad Controls I am a KB+M player, but I cannot get the game to recognize that I do not have a gamepad controller. All the commands on the lower right of my screen show gamepad icons. This problem is probably related to why the game does not allow me to...
Top Bottom