Search results

+
  1. B

Not receiving anymore gwent cards

Same problem here I cant recieve anymore cards.I only have 10 left and all I got now is gold and one time with this new merchant I got crafting material. Yes I am he was new because it was a new discovered village.
  2. B

99% of my crowns(money) disappeared

Well it's obvious cdprojektred needs to fix this pronto so how do we go about this? Do we need to send in a ticket? Call the customer service line? Hope they pick up on this thread or do we just wait until there is a big enough ruckus that they finally get around to it which won't be very long...
  3. B

Bug or not, they need to fix this because this is absolutely unacceptable. I've heard and played of games having a gold cap and it's usually an incredibly high amount but I've never heard of a game that will round your money to zero and especially at such a low amount. A game should never have...
  4. B

money disappeared

Same thing happened to me today. I was in novigrad I had 60k or so and just sold a bunch of stuff at reached around 67k crowns. After I fast traveled to Kaer Morhen I lost most of my crown and was at about 3k. Luckily I had a previous save and I reloaded it up and sold all my stuff again at...
  5. B

99% of my crowns(money) disappeared I was in novigrad with 60k crowns or so and just sold a bunch of stuff and reached around 67k crowns. After I fast traveled to Kaer Morhen I lost most of my crown and was at about 3k. Luckily I had a previous save and I reloaded it up and sold all my stuff...
  6. B

Bug: Can't Fast Travel / Lost $130,000

Same thing happened to me today. I was in novigrad and just sold a bunch of stuff at reached around 67k crowns. After I fast traveled to Kaer Morhen I lost most of my crown and was at about 3k. Luckily I had a previous save and I reloaded it up and sold all my stuff again at various different...
Top Bottom