Search results

+
  1. C

Weird NPC behaviour.

Weird NPC behaviour. Are the merchant and workers (there's two behind me in the picture) meant to wonder off the edge of the map?
  2. C

Two things....and more (Spoilers). Answers welcome...

Two things....and more (Spoilers). Answers welcome... Was wondering if you can find the Cintra mans body or did Orianna eat him? Are there any dragons in blood and wine, like the one you can save end of Witcher 2. Also is there anything under Gorgon mountain, can't get near it before sends me...
  3. C

Trapped under-water no escape ....drowned....stuck under beam..wanted treasure...

Trapped under-water no escape ....drowned....stuck under beam..wanted treasure...
  4. C

Blood and Wine Bug (insert your own horse music).

Blood and Wine Bug (insert your own horse music). The thing about blood and wine is stick to main quests it's playable. But wonder into side quests it fast becomes game breaking. Where was the Q.A team? Or were they rushing release date for sales / profit margins? Expected better CDPROJEKT RED.
  5. C

Quest / Journal BUG.

Quest / Journal BUG. See pics, quest won't clear journal.
  6. C

You welcome =) Home statue.

You welcome =) Home statue. The bronze statue you can acquire goes on a platform outside the alchemy lab (to the right) at the home. Can't rub this one for buff though =(. Wondered where it went for a while had it in chest,
  7. C

360 controller.

360 controller. In big game hunter quest 360 controller vibrates even though pc settings turned off vibration, only happens at this point. Setting showing off yet controller still vibrates.
  8. C

Blood and Wine Loot Bug

Blood and Wine Loot Bug Cannot loot bookcase see image. ---------- Updated at 08:57 PM ---------- Also bugs me that killing the Shaelmarr near the start is not treated as a compassionate move for a later quest? Even though Geralt says its a gift of mercy. Do I really have to play the dlc a...
  9. C

Blood and Wine Unseen Vampire (Spoiler).

Blood and Wine Unseen Vampire (Spoiler). So if you have the ending where you visit the elder vampire to help out. If you visit it after the game then cave doors still open but the elder vamps gone. However if you do the ending where you save both the women but still get the key off Orianna and...
  10. C

Two red dragon images significant?

Two red dragon images significant? Outside the orphanage and outside the elder entrance you see a tombstone with candles and a picture of two red dragons, is it suppose to mean anything? ---------- Updated at 02:06 AM ---------- By the way is it possible to rescue both the woman and then go...
  11. C

A night to remember...

A night to remember... To CDPROJEKT RED, Did you use same voice actress who sang in a night to remember trailer and the voice actress who voices Orianna ? was curious. When you complete the DLC credits seem to be from main game and it does not appear to list voice actors for dlc. Thanks
  12. C

Blood and Wine Bestiary Mistake entry.

Blood and Wine Bestiary Mistake entry. During battle in city, Alp's appears. Turns invisible like bruxae. In the bestiary it tells me this is not so. That the Alps unlike bruxae cannot turn invisible. The devil is in the detail CDPROJEKTRED =)
  13. C

The Witcher 4 (Spoilers maybe).

The Witcher 4 (Spoilers maybe). After finding out , I hope to see the Witcher 4 in 10 years with awesome CGI graphics (like in the trailer) on the new nvidia cards. Witcher 4 could be about Ciri with side glimpse as Geralt tying up loose ends. So the night to remember trailer could be a Witcher...
  14. C

One or two release bugs.... fixed in time I'am sure.

One or two release bugs.... fixed in time I'am sure. Merchant was too pleased with my business and trapped me. Also when I first went with the duo to Toussaint the game crashed to desktop. Didn't bother me too much as I was humming a night to remember tune, big shout out to the team for...
  15. C

Still a bestiary bug. Post patch 1.12

Still a bestiary bug. Post patch 1.12 Posted this months ago; Therazane's image in the bestiary is still the black silhouette.
  16. C

Post Patch 1.11 Issues (Pictures included). Please review CD Projekt Red.

Post Patch 1.11 Issues (Pictures included). Please review CD Projekt Red. My last achievement which is not unlocking is the wild rose dethroned on GOG. A strange issue occurs if I return to the sites the chests are marked as red in Witcher sense for a few seconds (see pictures). I have...
  17. C

Witcher 3 + Hearts of Stone 100% completed. Few bugs left over and some new ones.

Witcher 3 + Hearts of Stone 100% completed. Few bugs left over and some new ones. After the heist there should have been Ewald at the auction house, according to the dialogue after the heist. The auction house doors are locked after the quest. Also I cannot sell the painting from the auction...
  18. C

Sword Level Bug.

Sword Level Bug. Needs looking into. Thanks.
  19. C

Witcher 3 heart of stone new oferi silver sword?

Witcher 3 heart of stone new oferi silver sword? Anyone know if there is one to go with the steel sword? If so location ? Thanks
  20. C

(Spoilers) A great view.

(Spoilers) A great view. So after breaking into Oxenfurt Academy and leaving the now dead professor. By the way why did Shani and Geralt stay standing right next to the guards when they discuss their plan for breaking in? Anyway, as I was leaving, jumped down from the broken tower as intended...
Top Bottom