Search results

+
  1. D

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Uh...Does this game got a mini map or something.Such a big city, easy to get lost...
  2. D

VR Editions: Yay or Nay

VR is good,though not very completed in current tech(A true VR game should contain at least 3-4 senses), it is part of the future,yes it will be.
  3. D

FP VS TP - perspective matters

If the movie "ready player one" is going to be a first person view movie,I think everyone in it will be fired......................... You see CDPR,even the movie that is technically all about VR and first person itself is made in third person A game driven by story is similar to a movie driven...
  4. D

In Defense of the First Person Perspective

I don't understand,why first person needs someone to defence like it has been mistreated,other hand,third person has been these years fucked up and mistreated by many game companies.their excuses sounds like shit like it will make you more immerse blablabla,we third person players never bitched...
  5. D

The Orianna

"Geralt kills her" is supposed to be the end of this CG movie and i think it will be a hell of an adventure with so much to expand if there is going to be one.
  6. D

The Orianna

The Orianna The vampire from 《A Night to Remember》 Although she has a minor play in 《Blood and Wine》. But stiil somethings tells me that there is a whole bunch of stories behind her. That's something probably will never be shown to us through game. If CDPR decided a CG movie,Orianna story line...
  7. D

[Spoilers] What's your Opinion on Blood and Wine?

So this is "A Witcher's End" Blood and Wine is a masterpiece with some "avant-grade" quest design. I already feel what you gonna do about it in the future. Thanks CDPR for the Blood and Wine completes not only just you and me,but the RPG world. It's a culture legacy for mankind.
  8. D

Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

"I say we simply hire a monster slayer" -Regis
  9. D

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

Especially those on Roach.......:)After all,so many inspirations can be found by that Farrari,right? See,i don't mind auto pilot gps function on Roach.Even better than the one Odimm offered...... Just don't make him talkable or he's gonna spit every women's name to Yennfer which Geralt has an...
  10. D

Hope the waiting is worthwhile. Best Case: "Johnny,what's the status now,we just got a new one from quest team." "What?! I just finished this one.Those "bitches" just can't get enough out of us." "Ah,yeah,too different,You know,I heard that Ubi%$$%#%#%#" Worst Case: "Johnny." "What?"...
  11. D

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and CD PROJEKT RED awarded 3 times during The Game Awards 2015 in Los Angeles!

Just wondering what Geralt would do if he is alive.My schema is he would take the award an went back to Kaer Mohen,tell Yennerfer about this.And Yennefer would conguratulate him first and whinning that even so CDPR still can't let him rest because of BaWThen Geralt tells Yennefer that he needs...
  12. D

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

I wish the last expansion of TW3 can use some scripts/stories written by our Dearest Mr Andrezj Spakowski himself. May be some hidden script which has never been published.Anyway I just thought it's a high note to end it bu using the power of the founder of The Witcher stories. Can CDPR try talk...
  13. D

Blood and Wine.It may have something to do with the curse.I always wondering why in HoS there is a mentioning that Toad Prince likes the mix of blood and alcho Is this because he likes to drink before he turns or is this a hidden hint in HoS to whisper what is coming in B&W.Toad prince is a...
  14. D

Iris

Olgierd is suggested that somehow he is some sort of prince with royal blood. So the Iris becomes the princess.Then the fairytales goes in the wrong,deep dark way. Both of them made themselves immotal.One cannot die in flesh and one lives in her dream like the dark version of 'Alice in...
  15. D

For those that completed Hearts of stone. What is the man of glass exactly?(spoilers )

To me the answer is clear. The last quest is all and everything about it. The man of glass pops up a riddle.A riddle of "WHAT AM I?" Yes.His riddle is the answer of who he really is.In that quest,he keeps laughing and asking Geralt "What is it/Who am I?" In witcher universe,there is no highlevel...
  16. D

[SPOILERS] What's your opinion on Hearts of Stone?

The Shani and the wedding is so classic,so RPG.The conversation between them made a projection of Geralt/Yen from book in my head. The story combining cross-road demon and women in black is very good thought.The story is a bit short for me.Hope we can see way more lines/stories like that in BaW...
  17. D

Call on HBO/Starz/Netflix to create a "Witcher" television series

uh I want to say a few words..If north american market really wants to get into this.They need more than what they have now. Much more actually,I mean literally is there any change that those north american stupid soap opera writer/scripter finally put down their arrogant thinking their...
  18. D

Rumors, rumors, rumors...

I dont know what is EA? Is it a company? Electronic Asshole?? An Adult Sexual production company? Is that why Bioware finally sticks to it? Well, I don't think CDPR is that kind of taste. Just think the emerging of these two "CDElectronic Projekt Red Asshole"? No ,definitely not.lol...(kinda...
  19. D

[ARTICLE] Do Open Worlds Do More Harm Than Good?

I can talk about this for whole week.But i think i'll get to the point this time. Open world is not for the developers in the first place.No,not even from the beginning.It's for the writers and it will always be so the multi storyline and all other things a writer can docan becomes available. It...
  20. D

Possible deleted content involving the lodge in act 3

hehe...I just pray they don't do that kind of cut in expansion. Like it or not,If you want tough choise and darker game.This is simply one way to go. And for such thing I won't refuse cause it's in my concept of Witcher Series.
Top Bottom