Search results

+
  1. O

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Hi 2 questions, who have ps4 version the free update is via a patch or a free copy of the game? and the people with the normal version with expantion pass like me? Can cd projekt red clarify this.
  2. O

[1.08]white water during and after wandering in the dark quest

[1.08]white water during and after wandering in the dark quest Hi During the start of the wandering in the dark quest in the ruins the water turns white after we die. Only a reboot of the game solve this issue but if we die again the water turns white again. This bugs stays after we complete...
  3. O

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Hi Thanks. I only asked this because if only hits started games before the patch i continue playing, but if hits all i wait another patch to play it.
  4. O

"Card Collector" Achievement not popping / Collect 'Em All Quest not completing

Hi I started and stoped playing the game already with patch 1.07 ps4 version. I waited for a patch that solve most problems, now i see this, my question is this. This bug of not complete this mission and not have the trophy unlocked is for games started before the patch or hits the new game...
Top Bottom