Search results

+
  1. C

An honest, unbiased review of Cyberpunk Edgerunners by someone who doesn't watch anime [SPOILER FREE]

Edgerunners is a prequel set in CP2077s Night City and yes, in patch 1.6 CDPR added a bunch of weapons, easter eggs and a jacket from the anime, so yes if you play it normally you will stumble across these things you just won't know what they are. [...]
  2. C

An honest, unbiased review of Cyberpunk Edgerunners by someone who doesn't watch anime [SPOILER FREE]

Well, if you can compartmentalize the fact that its an anime and the character animations suck, lip sinc is non existent and the english voice acting ranges from comical to decent, the actual CYBERPUNK content part of the anime is worth watching. Also episodes are really short, like 20 mins so...
  3. C

So, I've finally finished watching Cyberpunk Edgerunners (english version) and I both loved and hated every second of it. Ok, I should probably mention that I CANNOT STAND ANIME... calm down, put the pitchforks and torches down - I hate the animations, lipsincing(or lack thereof) and just...
  4. C

Explore the world or continue V's story?

All evidence, so far, points to the fact that this is V's first and final adventure. So no, I don't think well get to explore more of the universe alongside or as V. I'd like to but I don't think its gonna happen. Then again, expansion hasn't even come out yet and many things can happen between...
  5. C

I was hoping the DLC story wasn't with Silverhand

Everything points to the fact that V's and Silverhand's stories are standalone and end with Cyberpunk 2077. I THINK CDPR really wants to create new characters with new and separate stories for any Cyberpunk sequels they inted to produce. Unless they have secret plans for animated or live...
  6. C

Easy guide for using REDmod?

For anyone who doesn't know an experience modder personally, which is most of us, the only way to start getting into modding is to slowly but surely start modding yourself. And I understand for those of us with day jobs and commitments it can be frustrating because of a lack of time and...
  7. C

Ludonarrative dissonance

The even more frustrating thing is that despite the fact that the main story line turns into "race agaisnt time to find a cure". in the end you don't even find one, so the entire premise of the story is essentially a waste of time. And since Phantom Liberty is confirmed to be the only...
  8. C

Breasts poking out of clothing since 1.6

The irony of dudes complaining about breasts being too big and yes, I'm being facetious.
  9. C

Looking at the Endings... Spoilers

I think Johnny Silverhand was a one time thing. Something tells me CDPR won't be able to get Keanu for future games...
  10. C

A question about a weapon?

I'm 100% sure I got it from somewhere, but I'll be fucked if I can remember where.
  11. C

New Story DLC

At that point they might aswell just turn it into an MMORPG or something more akin to SWTOR, more single player with multiplayer elements.
  12. C

Classical Radio Station

Best solution is to create a custom radio mod where you can play your own music. I actually thought of that and I have many other ideas for mods, mostly immersion and world building, but alas I have ZERO experience in coding, scripting, animation... otherwise I'd probably be hard at work...
  13. C

New Story DLC

You'd be surprised what you can reconcile with. Look at any video game with multiple endings, if it is decided to make a sequel ONE of those endings has to get canonised, its the only way to move forward. Take for example Mass Effect 3 endings, all three of them radically different from each...
  14. C

Dear CDPR...

Start an online petition. It worked, sort of, with Mass Effect 3 endings a decade ago, who know it might work this time for this game.
  15. C

Future update suggestion: Mod Browser for Consoles

Ofc you can wish, hope is humanity's first and most powerful drug. Still I think its simpler, although admittedly not cheaper, just to buy a PC, just sayin. The PC master race is awalys happy to welcome another one into our ranks.
  16. C

That's the only point I make. Another thing they undercooked is your relationship with Silverhand. In "Tapeworm" for example, he makes it clear that he wants to do right by you regardless if you were nice or a dick to him up to that point, the game just assumes you are best buds. And in the...
  17. C

That's not what actually happens. I was trying to make the point that if you knew none of your choices mattered in the story ahead of time, and your character died every single time, you would not bother playing the game to begin with. The Witcher 3 endings are rather good and Geralt himself...
  18. C

New Story DLC

^This.
  19. C

New Story DLC

Normally I would agree with you, that's something I would expect from EA, not CDPR. But the damage has already been done, they ruined the game launch by release the game in an unfinished state, expansions that influence the endings would just be filling in the gaps at this point, I don't think...
  20. C

SPOILER WARNING if you haven't played The Witcher 3 Imagine for a moment, being pitched The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt by a friend, taking in consideration the endings, it would go something like this: Your friend : dude this game is fantastic, immersive open world, play as a profesional monster...
Top Bottom