Search results

+
  1. A

Has anyone had this ending scenario

Has anyone had this ending scenario Syanna dies. Dandelion gets you out of prison. Dandelion visits your house cuz ciri dead and you haven't romanced yen or triss. Dandelions dialogic would probably be different from his regular visit dialogue. I can't find a video of that scenario anywhere..
  2. A

Equine Phantoms quest won't advance

Equine Phantoms quest won't advance Once roach starts talking he walks over to some logs then I can't get the quest to advance. He is supposed to keep talking and walking around but stops. Searched on net and ppl say using aard on him works but not for me.
  3. A

Syanna as antagonist obvious if paying attention

Syanna as antagonist obvious if paying attention Idk if anyone else actually reads the in game books but there is one that kind of describes what happens to Syanna black sun curse and all. So whole game I had it in my head she was gonna be a main character or else why even mention her. Then...
  4. A

1.22 and reginald figurine

1.22 and reginald figurine Did 1.22 fix the ability to place the Reginald figurine corvo bianco for anyone ? I still can't place it. Come on cdpr. The bugs in this thing grow more and more.
  5. A

Was music fixed in 1.21

Was music fixed in 1.21 I'm on PS4 and waiting for the patch eagerly. I shelved the game for now cuz the music barely ever triggering really wrecked the game for me. I made it about 20hrs so far and the music bug was sometimes not bad or that bothersome but I can't do it anymore. I'm having...
  6. A

Duchess voice actor

Duchess voice actor Anyone know who it is? I can't seem to find it. It sounds like that Indian woman that does alot of voices....whose name I can't remember lol.
  7. A

Is music supposed to be like this in blood and wine?

Is music supposed to be like this in blood and wine? I'm finding large stretches of time between music tracks repeating. I find myself walking around in silence most of the time. This is on ps4 but I'm seeing it on pc on stream also. Is it supposed to be that way? It's as if the sound cues are...
  8. A

Music in blood and wine?

Music in blood and wine? Edit : accidental double post
  9. A

Another bug filled expansion

Another bug filled expansion I knew I should have learned my lesson from the first one but I actually forgot. My first major issue was 5 minutes into the very first quest. If I selected to fight the bandits the game crashed without fail everytime. Even loading up a whole different save to start...
  10. A

Unsure how to start blood and wine.

Unsure how to start blood and wine. I'm not sure how to start the expansion. The little faq thing days do it after the main quest. I have an empress save completed and a Witcher one with Redania ruling and hearts of stone done. I'm thinking who was left ruling may effect something more than...
  11. A

+50 fire damage flaming rose armor

+50 fire damage flaming rose armor What is the for damage on exactly, igni? Or a sword with flame damage? This stay always confused me. Also the new rune skill where you charge your sword with a sign power. Is it just some random kind of damage or is yrden charge different type of damage than...
  12. A

Did gwent card just spoil this whole expansion?

Did gwent card just spoil this whole expansion? First gwent card I pick up is gaunter o dimm darkness. It has a picture of some kind of demon. Just met the guy. Did they really just do this? I remember hearing about Gwent pics spoiling the main game but thought it was kind of silly as it never...
  13. A

Still no alternate quen trap number fix?

Still no alternate quen trap number fix? You can still only make one. The first one disappears. I thought this was to be fixed. I'm staying to wonder whether I souls have even got the expansion yet when the main game is still so messed up. Brooke my rule of buying games new and having been...
  14. A

Should i wait

Should i wait I noticed a huge patch came out only a few days ago. I have the expansion now. I'm level 30 and and just passed imelrith. Irk if I should load an earlier save cuz this second playthrough was pretty buggy and I hear there is new dialogue and a lot has been fixed. Any suggestions?
  15. A

Previous Shani encounters

Previous Shani encounters Will what you chose to do with Shani in Witcher 1 matter in the expansion? I haven't played the first game and dinner if I will get some generic experience and will miss out on certain options.
  16. A

Ciri drops her sword...

Ciri drops her sword... Before the battle at kaer morhen I noticed something odd. After you talk to Ciri she walks a little and draws her sword to practice. However upon drawing it she drops it and has to pick it up. The what follows is her practicing sword swings. I'm guessing this was...
  17. A

Eskels katakan disappearing objects

Eskels katakan disappearing objects In my second play through I ran into a bugged scene for the second tone on PlayStation four. I am at point of main quest where I have to finally go to isle of mists. When I go to kaer morhen there is a scene with eskel doing an autopsy on a katakan. During...
  18. A

How did Eredin become the wild hunt.

How did Eredin become the wild hunt. From what I understood in the books the wild hunt was something totally different than in the games. In the books eredin is in command of the red riders which is like the army of his world. I believe he can shift between worlds. Then all of a sudden in the...
  19. A

Lady of the lake book/game tie ins

Lady of the lake book/game tie ins I haven't played this game yet but was watching a stream of it. The lady of the lake character in the game mentions this Fisher king and is a goddess in the game. Did they just make this part up or is this actually Nimue from the books. From what I understood...
  20. A

Yennefers role in Cintra heirs (books)

Yennefers role in Cintra heirs (books) I read the books and am a little confused as to what Yennefer knows in the game and what was said in the books. In the book Yennefer feels guilty for messing with the Cintra line. It's mentions incest and that she would give potions or cast spells to make...
Top Bottom