Search results

+
  1. iCake

Weird visual glitch on bright clothes on LOD transition with DLSS (FSR?)

Hello there. I just discovered a weird visual glitch that sends multiple black square artifacts when you get close to anybody wearing bright clothes. You can see it in this rather long video but it illustrates the point. I guess it also happens with FSR to some (minor extent) like you can see...
  2. iCake

Sudden abd abrupt performance degradation

Hi guys! I'm experiencing a weird thing with this 1.5 update. Sometimes, a random location can tank in performance like to 30-40 from what was 60-80. Saving, relaunching the game, and then loading fixes that. Moving in the game world away from that 'bugged' location fixes this as well. The...
  3. iCake

Game always crashes upon a successful melee counter with monowire

Hey guys! I'm having a nasty and 100% repeatable crash upon a successful melee counter as the title says. I'm running the game on: Ryzen 5800X 32 Gb RAM @3773 Mhz, overclocked, yes. But ages ago and thoroughly tested. It has never given me any problems before and I even completed the game at...
  4. iCake

Can't confront ripper doc Charles

So, there is this ripper doc, Charles is his name, that has some shady things going down in his basement. First time you meet him you have an option to tell him that he's gotta top-shelf stuff for sale and ask who's his supplier. Then when you've discovered what's been going down in his...
  5. iCake

1.05 hotfix, undocumented features?

i mean I updated my game today, booted it up and saw some new takedowns animation for both lethal and non-lethal that I have never seen before. in fact, there was exactly one animation for each of the takedown type till now I guess. Also, shanked someone up with my mantis blades, looked at him...
  6. iCake

How's double jump even supposed to work?

Hey everybody. I've got a question about "double jump." I kind of remember that back in the day when we'd been shown that we had this double jump thing in the game, the community hear got a bit upset with it, wondering how something of that could even work and IIRC, someone from CDPR said that...
  7. iCake

Minor things that majorly take me out of it

Hey, guys! I'd like to talk a little about a few minor things that bother me so much, I can't even believe something so seemingly insignificant can have such an impact. I actually didn't want to post this at all, these things being minor and all, but I can't find any other posts mentioning...
  8. iCake

What language is "original" in the Witcher 3

What language is "original" in the Witcher 3 Hey guys. I know this has been talked over before, but apparently my google skills suck. What I remember from those threads is that English voice over is in fact original. But what about text alone, were the story, dialouges, plot etc...
  9. iCake

Weird, infuriating, frustrating humming sound in B&W

Weird, infuriating, frustrating humming sound in B&W Hey all. This is my second time playing B&W and I don't remember having this problem before. Basically, sometimes a constant ringing hum can be heard in the background and it really makes my head hurt so much... I made a quick research...
  10. iCake

Can't do finishers on some enemies

Can't do finishers on some enemies Hello all. First, I must say that last I played this game was several months ago and now I decided to return to it. I got a brand new GOTY edition and started playing it enjoying it as if playing for the first time. Still do, but I noticed a bug that was...
  11. iCake

Cat potion similar to original witcher

Cat potion similar to original witcher Hey, I undrestand any official changes to the game are unlikely to be made at this point, but anyway, maybe a modder will pick up on this or a miracle will happen :rly?: Anyway, I recently played the original witcher for the first time and one thing I...
  12. iCake

The Witcher 3 from Steam to GOG

The Witcher 3 from Steam to GOG Just a simple question. Can I somehow redeem my "steam" copy of the Wicther 3 in GOG? I tried to manually add the game and directed the client to the game installation folder, but it says no games has been found :) It's not a biggy, but it would be nice to have...
  13. iCake

Main character: Voiced or non-voiced?

Main character: Voiced or non-voiced? Hello there! Not sure if it was discussed before, most likely it was, but what the hell! :) I've had this on mind for about a week now, so I really need to fire it away now, lest I go crazy. A little backstory, not long ago I tried to play Fallout 4 with...
  14. iCake

An interesting enemy upscale bug.

An interesting enemy upscale bug. The enemy upscale option is bugged in a way that sometimes enemies that are supposed to be upscaled to your level get downscaled to level 1. I think a lot of people know about that. But today I discovered a new buggy behavior of the option. I saw a few workers...
  15. iCake

B&W new granadmaster gear glyphs issue

B&W new granadmaster gear glyphs issue Okay, I don't know if it's a bug, but it sure seems like it. When I upgraded my master-crafted ursine armor to grandmaster, all the runes I had in my master-crafted armor didn't transfer, the grandmaster gear now have 3 empty glyph slots. In the main...
  16. iCake

B&W question [Minor Spoiler]

B&W question [Minor Spoiler] Okay, I bought some alchemy recipes from an alchemist in Toussaint. As I gathered the recipes were about turning mutagens from one color to another, for example transforming a blue one into red. The thing is I don't see these recipes in the alchemy crafting...
  17. iCake

Cats started hissing?

Cats started hissing? Just walked around White Orchad, patch 1.21 and I noticed that cats are now agressive, they hiss at you whenever you get close to them. Not that this is a serious matter, it's just kind of cool to see such small touches. I don't remember cats doing this kind of stuff...
  18. iCake

1.21 xbox one performance in bigger cities

1.21 xbox one performance in bigger cities Okay, I've just checked if the infamous frame-rate issues in bigger cities introduced with 1.10 patch were fixed in this brand new 1.21 that came no longer than 7 months since the bad performance was first noticed. Anyway, the framerate issues are...
  19. iCake

Does CDPR have plans to add modding support for console versions of the game?

Does CDPR have plans to add modding support for console versions of the game? Okay, Bethesda has already announced that modding support is coming this month on Xbox One. This is great news indeed, I've actually been waiting for this for a long long time, but the question arises. Are you...
  20. iCake

"You cannot save right now" bug is still there

"You cannot save right now" bug is still there As the title says the infamous bug is still there. I lost 2 hours of progress today just because of this. Very annoying. To @Burza46, @Marcin Momot, @Vinthir and whoever else. Please, get rid of this bug! It's been plaguing Xbox...
Top Bottom