Search results

+
  1. C

Some ideas for Crafting Revamp / Food overhaul / Romance

Thought since I found this suggestion board that I'd offer up some of the ideas I've been thinking about for this game, so I'll just get right into it. First thing; Separation of the Crafting Tree from the Tech stat: As someone who has leveled Tech to 18 on all four of my characters and only...
  2. C

NG+ Is needed now more than ever

Or at least soon. I'm already thinking of just starting over once the next patch releases just so I can experience the game and the story again without (as many) bugs. But at this point I'm just probably gonna finish it and then wait for NG+ so I can experience it again in a much better and less...
  3. C

Gripes with weapon/clothing scaling and upgrades

I'm really not enjoying this game from an item-standpoint. The weapons become obsolete very quickly after getting them and this includes iconic weapons. You can't upgrade their rarity unless you spent precious attribute points in the Technical stat, which means that for nearly every build...
  4. C

Mantis Blades visual glitch

Currently, the Mantis Blades are horribly bugged in my game. I'm not sure where or when the bug occurred but I noticed it after doing some stealth kills and stashing bodies, so I'm not sure if this was the trigger. Either way, as you can see the most noticeable part of the glitch is that one of...
Top Bottom