Search results

+
  1. Waystorm

Multiplayer/Co-Op Ideas?

This world seems big enough for 4 player Co-OP model. The game could do an arena style MP. I was thinking about Sims or a Sim Arena where you can re-fight bosses and simulated monsters and battles not entirely related to the games world. This would be a great DLC to add content to the game...
  2. Waystorm

VSYNC & FPS CAP, Game timing?

Hi, What FPS are you guys playing at? I'm experiencing lots of animation bugs. Locking the game with vsync at 30fps seems to have remedied much of those issues. I have yet to turn off all the eye candy and play at higher fps but assume vsync and fps locks do help animation feedback? I...
  3. Waystorm

Graphical errors

Graphical errors **Status**: UNRESOLVED **Computer Type**: Desktop PC **GPU**: XFX R9 390 **CPU**: i5 4690K stock clock no boost **Motherboard**: ASRock H97M Pro4 LGA 1150 **RAM**: Ballistix DDR3 1600 /12gb **PSU**: Rosewill 750 Bronze **Windows 10 Anniversary Update...
  4. Waystorm

Video freeze/crash (Possible Fix)

Video freeze/crash (Possible Fix) Been perusing the crash fix guides for days now, finally landed something... It's going to sound outlandish, but I just played about 6 hours straight on ultra without crashing, after about a week of consecutive crashes. The one where the video freezes and the...
  5. Waystorm

Ram

Ram When I put the game on "Real Time" priority the game never exceeds 3 gigabytes of ram. Some may call that optimized but I figure the game should really consume more ram, with some games consuming upwards to 6 gigs of ram, Dying Light, GTA... ect. If I could squeeze out another frame per...
  6. Waystorm

Dev Request? Disable Shadows

Dev Request? Disable Shadows That ship may have sailed but it would be superb for lower end systems if you could disable shadows all together. Pretty please. Plough, wrong directory, I guess.
Top Bottom