1. Vincent2o77

The Truth About Mr. Hands (Spoil)

The guy's literally and figuratively a chad
  2. Vincent2o77

Weapon's clipping through Kusanagi's windshield

as the title says it bothers me when doing vehicle combat
  3. Vincent2o77

Option to disable "New Items Received" notification

When I buy some items tons of those notifications show up and they block other important job notifications, texts It gets very annoying having Job Completed sound randomly pop up 5 minutes after I do something Disabling "Activity Log" in interface settings doesn't help i also think combat...
  4. Vincent2o77

Jackie in noodle shop doesn't talk to V in "The Ripperdoc" quest

Normally you would go down the elevator to meet with Jackie where he give you the first vehicle after some conversation. In this case he's just sitting in the shop and starts no interaction at all with V. He's not waving hand to V, just sitting there with empty eyes. If you save and load, now...
  5. Vincent2o77

Anyone else having extreme lag during Mantis Blade finisher?

I'm having much fun with new gameplay overhaul and changes, and really love the new finisher animations as well However, whenever I kill the enemy using a finisher my game lags very badly during the animation. I get stable 60fps on RTX ultra settings so this is weird EDIT: The issue's fixed...
  6. Vincent2o77

Opening map menu while driving freezes vehicle HUD in 1st person

While driving in 1st person, when you press the hotkey to open the Map menu and close it the speedometer and stuff freeze. Workaround: switch to other tab in the menu then close it.
  7. Vincent2o77

Can't wait for the official vehicle combat update

I wonder if it’ll be like the one modders have made or if they’ll put their own little spin into it.
  8. Vincent2o77

Monowire vs. The entire Arasaka Tower

Monowire is such a great weapon I can't wait for 1.7 melee weapons update
  9. Vincent2o77

Please add more melee takedown animations

There's a PC mod that adds more Mantis Blade finishers by recycling vanilla aerial takedown animation If we have unique kill animation for Monowire(like choking the enemy with the wire and decapitate) it would be great
  10. Vincent2o77

Stock market and extended News system have arrived Night City

This would be a cool feature to have in Phantom Liberty, or even in the later free update! https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/6319
  11. Vincent2o77

Need more boss fights like Oda

Even Maelstrom boss fight is better than the final boss Please fix this CDPR
  12. Vincent2o77

Modders added stock market in the game

Plz add this in vanilla
  13. Vincent2o77

Make enemies escape from player's melee combo

in 1 vs 1 you can stun lock enemies with katana or other melee weapons. It would be nice if they use smoke bomb(like the Batman), or simply back step and use sandevistan to break free from player's combo and run away. I see Oda and few Cyberpsycho enemies use this trick (tho you can still kill...
  14. Vincent2o77

Katana in this game is the greatest weapon ever

I can't wait for the melee rework in 1.7 update
  15. Vincent2o77

Skippy's mode change dialogue breaks the game (Can't save, Can't phone call)

I made it to the point where Skippy does the mode change. During the conversation his last sentence was unfinished at the very end like "I'm so glad I could be of assis...". Once that happened the game showed "ACTION BLOCKED" "CANNOT DO IT AT THIS TIME" messages when I tried to unequip Skippy or...
  16. Vincent2o77

Parry the projectiles...

Yesss
  17. Vincent2o77

Cyberpunk 2077 but with Giga Chad song

This song would be nice as a vanilla track
  18. Vincent2o77

HMG needs buff

Vanilla HMG weak.. Also pretty please make it carriable by bike or something
  19. Vincent2o77

effect for explosive bullets?

Weapons like Ba Xing Chong, Shingen Prototype, O'five have description saying they have "explosive" bullets but when their projectiles make impact they don't really show any explosion FX, or cause explosion dismemberment(torso ripped to half). I wish there were different impact sets for...
  20. Vincent2o77

Ricochet for Shotgun needs rework

It should either be removed or have different angle for each projectile. At the moment they bounce in pack which makes it look really weird, and also cause visual glitches.
Top Bottom