Search results

+
  1. I

Outside bustling area It feels more like post apocalypses than dystopia

I actually start to like those area more than bustling area fill with stupid AI and glitch. Abandoned building, vehicle, corpses and ambient, make me feel like playing post apocalypses game instead of cyberpunk game. I wish the dev can make those place more interesting to explore and reduce...
  2. I

Night City itself is a huge monster from Alpha Centauri which devour human

The prophecy is true!
  3. I

[Spoiler Alert] Do you want after ending DLC?( with suggestion )

1) You still not escape from your imminent death, you and Panam looking for cure 2) You died, but revive by Illusive man...I means Gaun...ahem...Mr. Blue Eye, a mysterious powerful entity 3) After hundred of years Arasaka found a new body for you, but soon you know you are not the real V 4)...
  4. I

[Possible minor spoiler] Which part of map has a lot of robot enemies?

I want to trigger Skippy quest but don't want to kill human enemies, do anyone know where has a lot of drone/robot/mecha? Btw, can destroy robot trigger Skippy quest?
  5. I

Terrain is lethal weapon!

I used non lethal takedown to defeat a gangster, then fear for his safety I move his body away from road. When I put his body on ground, one splash sound and his blood and gut spill out! :O
  6. I

Bow before me!

7. I

Is Mike Pondsmith's Cyberpunk world supposedly retrofuturism?

I was wondering what is the awkward feeling when I venturing Cyberpunk 2077 world. Sometime it feel not futuristic enough especially those vehicle I can buy. Now I realize, yeah, those are retrofuturism. Economy and nomad vehicle is fine, because normal people cannot afford high tech while...
  8. I

Yeah, A LOT of things not working

Good job to this guy for spending time testing. The more I play, the more I feel a lot of things not working. But since every build become OP eventually, I don't care much anymore.
  9. I

What trigger cold blood? Can you activate it before combat?

Beside defeat enemy, what else activate cold blood?
  10. I

[Spoiler Alert] What is your most favorite song/music?

Well, if I put all the list will go very long, so I put those I like and remember :p
  11. I

Reduce fall damage not working or it has low cap?

I put plume in all 20 mod slots, which is total 135% reduce fall damage, but I still die when I jump from my apartment :(
  12. I

What are these 2 gun?

I think I have all iconic and legendary weapon store in stash, but 2 slot remain empty, what are those two?
  13. I

[Suggestion] Please seperate different character save games in different profile

I know the save game will show life path name, but it won't stop us accidentally delete save game and it is a mess when the list go very long.
  14. I

[Spoiler Alert?] Escape from Night City alone ending

Just kidding :P I just follow the escape route in The Star ending, and then use glitch to climb the wall( because the tunnel entrance and exit is blocked )
  15. I

Any suitable hat for corpo?

I was imagine some kind of communication headset? But so far I haven't found any hat suitable for corpo, the media baseball cap look awkward for me. Any suggestion? By the way I really wish they add hide headgear feature in future, every RPG should have this option.
  16. I

What is the attack which take huge chunk of my health?

I immune to burn, shock, bleed and poison. I have around 5000 armor and reduce 10% incoming damage cyberware. But someone somehow manage to take out more than 1/3 of my 1000 health with one hit, if not in a second. What is that attack?
  17. I

Can female V with dxxx romance Judy?

Just curious :P
  18. I

[Spoiler Alert] Why happen if you...

Proceed the main quest as fast as possible and never give chance for Johnny to take your body( eat red pill by yourself ). The relic still able to completely overwrite your body?
  19. I

[Spoiler Alert] What is the best ending for you?

*This is base on Panam is your romance and Johnny is your friend. Suicide - Both you and Johnny die, no one sacrifice, your friends sad or angry, Panam curse you to rot in hell. The Devil - Johnny will no longer befriend and gone, Misty say you betray friend and become evil, Takemura grateful...
  20. I

[Spoiler Alert] Anyone have more than 70% relationship with Johnny? [Spoilers]

Before certain ending I only have 60%, after that I have 70%, I wonder what is that 30% for.
Top Bottom