Search results

+
  1. S

Could we download the soundtrack?

I guess, as we haven't Nilfgaard's theme yet, it would make sense to release them all at once. I'll just have to wait and hope then.
  2. S

Could we download the soundtrack?

Could we download the soundtrack? Could the soundtrack be made available as a download through GOG, in a similar way to the Witcher 3 OST? Its great that its on Soundcloud/Spotify, but I would like to have my own digital copies of the music to put in my library if possible. Thanks.
  3. S

Original and Base value wording

Original and Base value wording It needs to be made a lot clearer what these terms means and what these values are. I haven't seen any text or tooltip that explicity states what the base value is and what the original value is this. It may seem obvious what the original value is or what the...
  4. S

What will you do if you don't get in the beta?

Make memes begging for beta access of course. On a serious note, probably just watch twitch streams forlornly.
  5. S

Access to BETA (Who and why)

I'm sure a lot have people have signed up for the Closed beta, but aren't following Gwent as closely as we are. When they get the invite and CB opens, I'm sure we will see a flood of people to the forums with feedback.
  6. S

Access to BETA (Who and why)

I don't agree with this personally. What constitutes being active? 1 post a day? 100 lifetime posts? It would be completely arbitrary. What about all the lurkers (like me) who are still just as hyped for the game to come out, but watching the discussion from the sidelines.
  7. S

My feedback about my experience with Gwent (big post with a lot of effort)

I understand, but I don't think this is the solution personally. I will reserve full judgement for Closed Beta, but I would like factions that don't use spies to win in their own unique, OP way. Spies aren't that OP anymore that they dominate the game right? Even Ava'llach draws a card for the...
  8. S

I'll give my feedback, and I think a lot of people (will) agree

I agree card drawing at then end of the rounds should be removed, as part of Gwent's core is devising your strategy in the mulligan phase and in round 1, and then executing it in rounds 2 and 3. Drawing cards in between rounds allows for deviations from the original strategy, and this seems...
  9. S

Classic Gwent Option (From the Witcher 3)

After thinking about it more, adding alternate art would add unneeded complexity to the game,so CDPR probably wouldn't do it. We could still have the old Gwent theme tunes though.
  10. S

It could be just a simple button, 'Change card art'. Eventually, we could have alternate card art for the new cards as well as W3 cards. That would be awesome.
  11. S

Well, I don't see the problem with adding the old themes and the old card art at least, as this would have zero affect on the gameplay. If they don't implement it its no great loss of course, but to me it would unify the two versions of the game very nicely if this were to happen, and make it...
  12. S

Classic Gwent Option (From the Witcher 3) I was thinking, what if we could have the Witcher 3 Gwent in the standalone version as an aesthetic choice. It could change the relevant card art, the board, and give the old Gwent theme tunes. On an unrelated note, in the mulligan phase, I would like...
Top Bottom