Search results

+
  1. arkagno

New feature on our forums – keep track of the RED posts

Can we get a way to subscribe to it for daily email digests? Like top posts (most red points) of the day? Seems eerily like Blizzard... You better not go get bought up by Activision, I can't stand another good studio absorbed by the publishing behemoth!
  2. arkagno

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2018 Trailer Frame by Frame EP05

Braindance with support for W3 mini game where it's actually just the entire W3 game inside CP2077. Please CDPR.
  3. arkagno

Braindance seems to be like a next level VR experience. It can be a game... Or not.
  4. arkagno

Is the Braindance an Amazon Alexa product? I've been very interested in getting stickers, etc that mess up machine facial recognition for privacy purposes.
  5. arkagno

Add open beta client to steam please (when open beta launches)

Just voicing my opinion that they should keep it on GOG. Steam is atrocious.
  6. arkagno

[book spoilers] Why is Schirru...

Yeah so this just kind of begs the question... Why? Was it because it was more cohesive gameplay wise?
  7. arkagno

[book spoilers] Why is Schirru...

[book spoilers] Why is Schirru... in ST when he's in league with Vilgefortz in the book? There's no mention of him being with ST at all...
  8. arkagno

I'm a horrible person, and I didn't even realize it [SPOILERS]

Nah I was expecting it, haha. It's just funny to think about.
  9. arkagno

That feel when your thread becomes a spoiler for you... I haven't gotten to that part in Time of Contempt yet. :(
  10. arkagno

HTTPS Support

HTTPS Support I can't run this forum in HTTPS, and that means my login isn't necessarily safe... Any chance CDPR is working on this?
  11. arkagno

Geralt is just as childish if not more so. He denies his emotions, and believes that true neutrality is a thing. He despises "the lesser evil" and refuses to compromise much of the time. He's recalcitrant, and he's as much of a philanderer as Yen is, if not more so. It's a two way street. Yen's...
  12. arkagno

Thanks :) To tell you the truth, I think the reason I was so hurt by rejecting her this playthrough was because I feel like the relationship Yen and Geralt have is very similar to the relationship my fiancee and I have. We're both damaged people (who isn't?), and we hurt each other. The love...
  13. arkagno

But you've read Blood of Elves, have you not? Her callous nature towards Geralt in the first book is clearly a defense mechanism for her. She's dealt with a ton of adversity: she was a hunchback, she's barren though she wants children, and she was probably forced into being a sorceress because...
  14. arkagno

I mean... Yeah she's rather caustic for the first two books, but that means that we don't fully understand Geralt's reasons for loving her. I think Sapkowski does a great job keeping the reader in the dark regarding their relationship. Their relationship is kind of like that relationship you've...
  15. arkagno

[b]I'm a horrible person, and I didn't even realize it
  16. arkagno

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

What's AoK? On topic: I'm excited to see this be released... It looks amazing!
  17. arkagno

REDkit Downloads Corrupting Every. Single. Time.

Now I have get a backup game code.... :(
  18. arkagno

REDkit Downloads Corrupting Every. Single. Time.

REDkit Downloads Corrupting Every. Single. Time. Please, CDPR... You guys need to fix your downloads. My internet is perfect, I'm not the only one with this issue. I can't get more than 10% of a download before it corrupts. FCR2 isn't hosted anywhere else, and I want to replay TW2 with it on...
  19. arkagno

Looking for a working FCR2 download

I know about AWH, but I really want FCR. I hope that the mods or someone checks this out, it kinda sucks that it seems like they've dropped support for redkit...
  20. arkagno

Looking for a working FCR2 download

No Title A welcoming host download fails too. 7zip screenshot attached. @CDPR please!
Top Bottom