Search results

+
  1. V

A couple quickhacks don't seem to do anything.

If anyone could give me some insight?... Do you guys think these are working as intended and just not very useful or that they don't actually work at all. Memory wipe. Doesn't seem to wipe their memory.. they seem to just get a momentary headache and then continue searching around for me...
  2. V

Driving speed feels KPH instead of MPH.

Speedometer claims it's MPH but it sure does feel way more like KPH. Does the speed of the vehicle seem way slower than it should feel to anyone else? This doesn't really matter it's simply an observation that I thought others might have noticed as well.
  3. V

15 hours in and all I've really done is wander around.

After the RipperDoc mission I went for a stroll and haven't returned to the story yet. I didn't even realize how much time I'd spent basically doing nothing. Sure, I've stopped a few crimes, picked up a bunch of junk and visited a clothing shop but other than that there's just so much to look...
  4. V

Blush makeup setting seems to be broken..?

I haven't checked male selections so this is just for the female skin types. Three of the options are spots.. kind of like freckles or liver spots but the colors for them make no sense as they don't have a natural skin color and don't show up on certain skin tones. I would assume these are...
  5. V

Point in time that you would have been fine if graphic technology had stopped.

There have been several points in time where I was like "Wow! Game graphics will never get better than this!" (and I was always wrong.).. But at what point would you have been fine if all graphics technology and progression just came to a halt? (You'd still have all the same games you have...
  6. V

Anybody else planning on getting the game guide?

Sure all the info ends up online eventually but I think game guides are just fun to have. I especially love looking at game maps and discovering things I completely missed during my first run. I always feel like I'm being really thorough and then I get the game guide and discover that I'm...
Top Bottom