Search results

+
  1. A

I Believe I Can Fly

Haha yeah it is, well, actually just before getting on top of the boat I was swimming close by and suddenly I was sucked in the water deepest part.... so I believe I can also dive :p
  2. A

I Believe I Can Fly

I Believe I Can Fly :look: And so this Happened :victory:
  3. A

[BUG] Can't start quest from Druid - Gedyneith Oak

Same thing, had done the quest with no problems but apparently the druid is still with the exclamation mark sitting on of the hill, top of the master herbalist Gremist.. I haven't spoken with him prior to Gremist, most likely why.
  4. A

Stuck on Bald Mountain..

Well, I think then you'll have to wait until they fix that issue with the sign casting then, unfortunately. You can try using bombs, potions, and oils to try win him...
  5. A

The Devil's Pit Area

There are 2 expansions in the game, so it might be part of it (:
  6. A

Is it too late to change my interest from triss to yennefer!? spoilers

Since you already did romance Triss, then Romancing Yen also will trigger you being a lonely man at the end. Being that said, yes it is possible to romance both in a single game run.
  7. A

Help with Hidden Treasure in Skellige (SE of Fayrlund)

I believe I answered your question correctly, whether you believe it or not is up to you ;) Quest name is: X Marks the Spot.
  8. A

Quest suggested levels

I would find it challenging ;) But you can also do it at a later time no problem, since you would be able to level up fast enough doing other quests in the game.
  9. A

New Bug Discovered: Ciri DLC

You'll have to delete the game, and then re-install it. Downloading everything else from DLCs once more with the update file.
  10. A

Put disc into PS4.. Nothing happens!

There is either 2 problems: 1- yours ps4 doesn't read the disc 2- the disc itself is malfunctional Try getting back to the store where yo brought the disc from, and try it there. If it doesn't work then it should be replaced with a new one. If it did work, then your ps4 might need to be checked...
  11. A

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

I'd say Priscilla :p Beauty in many way, including the singing. 2nd choice would the the succubus Salma haha
  12. A

"Where Cat And Wolf Play" DLC contract is nowhere to be found

I installed the DLC yesterday with no problem... :/ had it from the Post on Crow's Perch (it was also glowing on Oreton).
  13. A

New Bug Discovered: Ciri DLC

They said don't download it yet, since it is not fully complete. You would encounter bugs normally.
  14. A

[ps4] Many bugs (quests and graphic)

Those quests are know bugs, they will be fixed in the new patch hopefully (:
  15. A

An item you can easily miss in the beginning of the game (very early game spoilers)

You just give it back to Yen after the last quest you done with her for extra exp, nothing more to it. I think the quest is called "The Last Wish"
  16. A

Stuck on Bald Mountain..

If you have a save file before that then yes. (manual, auto, or checkpoint)
  17. A

Where to get Superior Necrophage Oil?

HexerDa do you still remember where you found it? I'm still missing this one ages ago lol been looking and nowhere to find it.
  18. A

Help with Hidden Treasure in Skellige (SE of Fayrlund)

The map and key for the area should be in a ruined house south-east of Blandare at the right-side from the lake.
  19. A

A bit stuck trying to give crystal to Yen and not messing up quests

If you have got the crystal in your inventory, and then speaking to either Yen or Triss would trigger the option to investigate the crystal, and then afterward you have the choice to either give them the crystal, or keep it.
Top Bottom