Search results

+
  1. P

Level scaling ruins the game

Yet, somehow a lot of people are playing and the game breaks popularity records, stop dramatizing. They should tune the skill check values just like for examples car delivery timers but that's about it. It would be dumb to either be forced to farm level 50 to start PL or be dissapointed that PL...
  2. P

Patch 2.01

And what does level scaling have to do with attribute checks? And if you want to one-shot every grey enemy then just lower the difficulty. Prior system gave you a massive DPS advantage for being over-leveled.
  3. P

Level scaling ruins the game

Prior to 2.0, you hit 50 or close to that rather quickly, and 90% of enemies were grey giving you a massive advantage. At that point, your build is tertiary as whatever you do you pretty much one-shot things. With 2.0 they tried to balance things. They nerfed universal weapon types/groups and...
  4. P

A random Cyberpunk player's wish

Doubt they will change their long term plans and likely by now they don't want to put time and money into red engine game. Even 1.6 didn't fix/improve much and the DLC is somewhere 2023 ("probably") meaning this game is quite far from rapid content creation. And any major feature is a lot of...
  5. P

V isn't a good guy...

If you look at it you start as nobody, either a street kid or outcast from your past life. Together with another no-name guy you do simple gigs for fixers. Stealing, killing and so on. But then a bigger fixer that failed at being a fixer is brought back from grave by a no-name doll, that either...
  6. P

Ongoing Suggestions after 1.6

- fix for getting quickhacks from access points or alternative way to get legendary versions without 20 int crafting - SOR-22 needs some unique value as it's very slow, has no CC and overall is clumsy. - most machine pistols (fast shooting weapons) got to weak maybe? Like you dump full clip from...
  7. P

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

And getting quickhacks from access points got bugged, previous to Konpeki I sold all my excess quickhacks and post konpeki, going through AP in multiple locations I got zero hacks - and that's kind of important for getting legendary ones down the road without crafting them -_-
  8. P

- clothing mods sometimes change rarity (after Konpeki some of my blue armadillos became green) - some civilians don't run away from crime fights and walk casually/slowly - car panic system is still somewhat hilarious causing crashes and explosions even. - sometimes if you hit another car they...
  9. P

What if NG+ would be from level 1?

You start at level 1 with stats your started with but like you can change your background. And to make it NG+ you can choose affixes that change the gameplay like for example "healing items don't exist" (or work super slowly) or "you have 2 in-game weeks to save yourself" after getting Covid...
  10. P

So still no NG+

Simple version likely is "one day". Every enemy is max level, yet you one-shot 99% of mobs due to full build and crafting options. Starting or maelstrom mission force-equip junk weapon, Victor installs you a blue weapon grip over a legendary one and white Kiroshi over your epic one ;) the end...
  11. P

same. on the previous I had to edit some flag in the save game file with the editor like 2-3 times.
  12. P

Night City Wire returns!

That's problematic as it forces an ending and likely people would want a sort of a happy ending. It would be just fan service while not really in the theme of that world. There were speculation around blue eyes and space heist which could happen after all V endings aside of saka pretty much. It...
  13. P

Curious if getting quickhacks from access points is fixed now? Previously you could stop getting them when taking some "random" actions like crafting (while still not having given hack or it rarity).
  14. P

Night City Wire returns!

"Show you" - they may not show it while it will be in the patch ;) Still I doubt NG+ will be some groundbreaking new experience, especially when you will have your build ready to go from start. It could be if they changed A LOT with perks, combat and hacking breaking existing OP builds and...
  15. P

What about siding with Netwatch/VB/Yorinobu in New Game+ mode?

New Game+ could be simple "everything is scaled to level 50" thing but that's not that fun... What about having options in NG+ to alter the story by siding with one of the factions before the heist? This could allow you to progress rep for that faction, give a vendor selling faction gear and...
  16. P

Difficulty is completely whacked

I didn't found enemies to be sponges. Maybe the last boss if you don't one-shot him with a quick hack... What I did find is that some weapons are complete garbage. They may have the numbers but some of their characteristics make them completely ineffective in combat. Not every pistol will work...
  17. P

The Heist: Any changes in 1.5?

After hearing about Dex from Victor, Claire and many others V should be alterted that the fixer is not to be trusted. After talking to Evelyn Parker V could notice she can't be trusted either (if anyone in NC) - she wants to betray a fixer, she ignores friend (Judy) and her warnings, she...
  18. P

Sonic Shock + Ping (other hacks, too)

The benefit is that if you cast Contagion or other slow hack - they won't start tracking you. It weird but that how it's "balanced"
  19. P

New Steam Repository

If it's an incremental build ID and not related to repository state then if they have a lot of dev builds then the next QA build with minor fixes will have a higher build ID but still will be behind vs dev branch in terms of contents.
  20. P

The Heist: Any changes in 1.5?

I hope that NG+ adds some alteration to the flow, like checking Dex and/or Evelyn in Voodoo Boys prior to Heist and then one-shotting Dex in the sound proof chamber ;)
Top Bottom