Search results

+
  1. X

Common Sense... BaW endings

Yeah, to be honest, Regis is the true victim in all this mess. But, for me, if Syanna has to die for her crimes, so does Dettlaff. He just lost his reason by attacking the city. It's really a tough decision for me, but I just can't agree with Dettlaff just walking away unpunished for what he...
  2. X

Orianna vs. Syanna Path: Your Preference (Spoilers!)

I like the path where you fullfill your promise to kill Orianna... oh wait....:facepalm: But maybe, just maybe, I can chill with the "A night to remember" video.
  3. X

[ spoilers ] Blood and Wine Ending. WTF?!

Syanna manipulated Detlaff and she deserved to be punished, but Detlaff lost his reason too when he attacked the city, not to mention that he could've asked for help. I used to think that killing murderers was the best punishment for them, but I have changed my mind about that. Unfortunately...
  4. X

[HoS / BUG / 1.22] Without a Trace quest bug (possible spoiler)

Another way to solve this is to run away from the peasants until Gerard sheathe his sword. Then go back and you should be able to kill them.
  5. X

New Game ++ Bug - I can not start the game for the third time

Unfortunately, TW3 has the worst implementation of NG+ that I have ever seen. First of all, it came as a DLC (???) and by the time it was released, people had finished the game like twice. As if that alone wasn't bad enough, you can do only one playthrough in NG+. Well, like was said before...
  6. X

No achievements?

lol... well... at least the problem will be gone for good. Yeah, I just purchased it and I'm downloading it right now. The first thing I'm gonna try is the achievement. If I don't get it, I'll refund it instantly. EDIT: Ok, it worked after installing the DLC. :geraltthatsgood:
  7. X

No achievements?

I already did those on my first playthrough... There are only 3 left: Walked the Path, Card Collector and Munchkin, but I'm still far from the end, so it'll take some time until I can get those. That's why I wanted to test if I could earn any achievement before I get to the end of the game...
  8. X

No achievements?

I see. Must be it then... I guess...
  9. X

No achievements?

Where does it say that?
  10. X

No achievements?

No. I don't have HoS installed. I still have to try to get another achievement.
  11. X

No achievements?

No. I have never used any mod and I'm not using now. This is exactly why I don't use any mod, the game is buggy by itself.
  12. X

No achievements?

I just tried that, but didn't work. Thanks.
  13. X

No achievements?

No achievements? So, I stopped playing my second playthrough months ago because of all the bugs the game had at that time and now I began to play again but for me I can't earn the achievements yet. I'm trying to get the "Can Quit Anytime I Want", where I have to be under the influence of seven...
  14. X

300 mb update

Probably... http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/58794-Items-disappearing-in-New-Game-in-1-10?p=1931611&viewfull=1#post1931611
  15. X

[bug] Box of light around Geralt in Oxenfurt

I have seen this in Skellige too, but I don't remember exactly where...
  16. X

Achievements: "Finish the game"?

You can't earn achievements because it's broken, again. Wait for the fix and pray that they don't break other things.
  17. X

What is the most taxing settings?

1. HairWorks is by far the most demanding setting, turn it off and be happy 2. Folliage 3. Shadows AA has no impact, but since you're playing at 4K I think it is not needed....
  18. X

LMAO on 1.08.3 patch release note

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. :faith:
Top Bottom