Search results

+
  1. Gemueseknolle

GUIDE: Balance Council - How to cast nuanced votes

i once saw a summary of the last results when i logged in. but it worked for me only once and never since then. (so i didnt found an option to see latest results after you clicked this screen away and it only appears under rare conditions)
  2. Gemueseknolle

GUIDE: Balance Council - How to cast nuanced votes

please, please, add all those things for our amusement :)
  3. Gemueseknolle

Changes to the Balance Council

in my opinion, the best would be to use playtime: everyone that has played gwent more than 2000h (or at least 1000h) shall be able to vote. simple and easy.
  4. Gemueseknolle

Balance Council - Share your picks for December season

thanks a lot @quintivarium ! your concerns are absolutely right! i made my voting quickly between some real life work-meetings, so not all was well thought. i updated it now. hope it is better:
  5. Gemueseknolle

Balance Council - Share your picks for December season

these are my choices. the goal was to improve the "bonded" theme a little, which is highly underplayed.
  6. Gemueseknolle

Elder Katakan Skin and Border

It works again
  7. Gemueseknolle

Balance Council - Share your picks for Oct-Nov Season

ah, ok, that makes more sense, but is a little confusing. that's why i would suggest that only people with at least 1000h+ hours playtime should be allowed to vote. why? the reason is, i guess that all those very-long-time-playing-people are (like me) completely emotionless to any deck. i dont...
  8. Gemueseknolle

the ball was always very powerfull even at times, when all those cards like Battle Stations, Admiral and so on did not exist. People just need to remember how to play with it in the old way.
  9. Gemueseknolle

just close the game and restart it. at the beginning of the game (after loading splash screen and before menu) there will be a news pop up showing the results. they might come back. a little decrease doesnt hurt for them. ball does still work btw, it just became a little harder (and more...
  10. Gemueseknolle

ah, now there is a summary. seems it appeared only later.... the icons look wrong to me (shouldnt it be the other way round?), but ok: my comments: * power increases: i basically agree with all power increases (well, saskia wouldnt need any, but ok) * power decreases: torres is pretty...
  11. Gemueseknolle

ok, the council happened, and i already found some good changes.... however some summary would be nice after the voting has finished.
  12. Gemueseknolle

great thread! i would have so many things that i would balance, so i really didnt even know where to start. so here is my suggestion, more even random than sorted by importance:
  13. Gemueseknolle

Patch Notes 11.10

@DRK3 : very well said. lovely amd correct words - as always. and btw, congrats to your 4000h in gwent :-) PS: i found homecoming a strange turn, but not as bad as all other main players did. more relevant was probably the lack of interest project red showed into the future development. PS2...
  14. Gemueseknolle

Patch Notes 11.10

Really? What a sad end to such a great game. No other game has that much play hours in my list (currently over 8000h played) and I don't know why it never became more popular... In any case, It would deserve a better ending.
  15. Gemueseknolle

Patch Notes 11.10

@StanislavOZZO: Don't get it, what's your point?
  16. Gemueseknolle

Make Armory’s order ability spawn Armorer’s Workshop

i think this would be too powerfull - and i am a big fan of darfs
  17. Gemueseknolle

DRK3's Thread (Farewell)

Living Armor is only worth it, when you work with dwarfs of course, but then it can become quite powerful.
  18. Gemueseknolle

DRK3's Thread (Farewell)

fully agree with living armor first, and colossal ifrit as last. i also put in some decoy to make them even stronger. i also do not use NG, but work with dwarfs.
  19. Gemueseknolle

Patch Notes 11.9

i think it is a bug that the frogs trigger for units on the opponents ranged row
  20. Gemueseknolle

DRK3's Thread (Farewell)

the constructs are not that easy, as you might expect. they take a lot of points and by that ruining almost all meaningful decks - but yeah, i found one that seems to work mostly (with exception against nilfguard poisioning)
Top Bottom