Search results

+
  1. Gemueseknolle

A (perfect?) solution to destroy netdecking and to achieve more deck-balance

DISCLAIMER: The following suggestion is considered as an ADDITIONAL, NEW playmode. I don't think it makes sense to replace the existing normal mode, cause the suggestion is more complicated for average players I think it would makes sense to apply it as soon as you reached PRO rank and only...
  2. Gemueseknolle

Bart is bugged

Syndicates Bart does not give coins under certain conditions: * In case you play a unit that summons some other unit, for example you play "sewer raiders" with hoard. it seems it doesnt notice then that you played the first unit giving you no coins from bart - even if it is the first tidecloak...
  3. Gemueseknolle

Monster's Incubus not working (sometimes)

It seems sometimes Monster's Incubus is not working: you play him, but there doesnt appear a pop up to select among the untis from your opponent's graveyard.... * it generally happens at the start of some round, e.g. you begin round 2 with him. * it happens although conditions according to...
  4. Gemueseknolle

I made it. Finally. After all those years!

I completed all reward books, including every season that exists: It took me 6142hours, 98% playing ranked only.
  5. Gemueseknolle

Why weather doesn't trigger at the end of a round?

* Weather works right after you played it on the opponent row, so that means at the end of your turn and at the beginning of your opponents turn ** fyi: this is in opposite of "bleeding", which always triggers at the END of your opponent's turn, before YOUR turn that means in case the opponent...
  6. Gemueseknolle

Let it rain!

As we know Rage of Sea is currently very much underperforming. Bad weather is not a thing - not even in hot summer now. To make it more interesting i have following suggestions: 1) Replace the leader ability "spawn rain 2x" with "spawn tears of siren 2x" Reasons: first of all due to...
  7. Gemueseknolle

A few GWENT STATISTICS and thoughts after 5000h of playtime

Hello Fellow Gwent-Sisters and Brothers, i reached a certain point now in the life of gwent: 5000 hours of playtime and i thought it would be a good time for some various toughs and statistics.... Environmental Facts * I play since most early beta on PC, this was in may 2017 * officially game...
  8. Gemueseknolle

Not possible to fullfill the last contract for progression

After playing gwent for 4.691 hours I became lv60 for the 11th time and correctly got the last golden shield. however it didnt fullfill the final contract and also the title ELDER was not given to me since then the XP bar seems to be stuck at 0/0XP and it is no longer possible to gain any XP...
  9. Gemueseknolle

Wrong banner in Match Result

it currently shows the wrong banner in match results: this one is the lowest blue one, but actually i am golden: since i am level 10 it should show this one:
  10. Gemueseknolle

Friend Making Bugged

Recently when i try to add a friend, the friend request doesnt go into Pending Section. It is imminently removed somehow and it is also not possible to reinvite the person. Also the invited persons never see to see the request. (or at least none of all those people i invited recently wants to...
  11. Gemueseknolle

Finally. It has been fulfilled......

The old year is full, bring on the new one :)
  12. Gemueseknolle

Various Bugs with spying units

Bug 1: 1) Have some unit with spying AND deploy ability on opponent side, for example "Joachim the Vet" or "Prince Villem" or "Roderick" or "Cantarella" and it should not have more than two points, so you can kill it later with Hen Gaidth Sword 2) Play Syanna and wait for next turn so you can...
  13. Gemueseknolle

Bug with Fisher King

Problem with fisher king in case partner has passed, that the selected card is not delivered reproducing steps: 1) as player A pass round 2) as player B play fisher king and select a specific card 3) as player B still in the same round trigger an ability that provides you next card from top...
  14. Gemueseknolle

vandergrift's blade deploy ability is totally pointless

as the topic says: vandergrift's blade deploy ability is quite pointless. the reason is: in case the player would have a knight in the hand, any player would rather play the blade BEFORE the knight, cause the blade will also buff the knight by the same amount also later, so the knight will get...
  15. Gemueseknolle

OMG! Is there a cure for this?

So when do i get a t-shirt? Or is this normal?
  16. Gemueseknolle

Lady of the Lake no category?

As the topic says: Lady of the Lake has no primary nor secondary category. Is this a bug or wanted behaviour? (She should be Dryad in my opinion. (So she would have at least an effect with call of nature together with the other dryads))
  17. Gemueseknolle

How does Vaedamakar really work?

I try to build a fun deck around weather and traps, but how Vaedamakar (this strange weather mage, noone plays) really works is still not clear to me... the card says it increases row effect durations by 1. ok, so now how does this work: first play some weather cards and then play him (so...
  18. Gemueseknolle

The real true problem behind Homecoming

I see a lot of people who discuss details and problems for special cards and decks and factions why homecoming is less fun. Most of those posts have a good point, but almost anyone seems to oversee the MAIN general reason why homecoming feels so much more empty and less enjoyable as...
  19. Gemueseknolle

Cerys: Fearless Buff Suggestions

Cerys: Fearless Buff Suggestions At the current point "Cerys: Fearless" is quite unuseable: generally she is killed instantly or locked or the other player passes the round before you can even discard something. therefore i suggest one of the following * her effect remains even in case she is...
  20. Gemueseknolle

New cards ideas (effect based)

New cards ideas (effect based) i think maybe introducting / bringing back some kind of bronze shield cards would be good, e.g. * some shield, that saves from any kind of damage for all kind of same units (like it already existed) * some shield, that saves from any kind of damage for all the...
Top Bottom