Search results

+
  1. S

Reasonable Suggestions for an Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

Since CDPR decided to go with static ending images I'd love to at least get some longer text with each image, like the one you wrote up Willowhugger. Though no static image will be as nice a capstone as an animated one.
  2. S

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

Yeah, but some other choices in TW2 would seem a lot bigger and more important, so it is strange why you'd get to simulate or import this one and not others. But I agree, I guess it depends on your playstyle and personal preferences.
  3. S

Emhyr - The Game Non-Character vs the Book.

Game Emhyr doesn't really have much room to show wheter his personality changed or not, TW3 had just too many characters for that. He doesn't even interact with the world in some shadowy form sort of way, because you can pretty much ignore him for the most part, until he drags you and Uma to him...
  4. S

Hairstyles Critique

I personally only use the ponytail with shaved neck because it looks like the only hairstyle that wouldn't bother somebody while fighting.
  5. S

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Ja, eh. Ich komm aus den Alpen und da ists dann in den Bergen schon kühler als in der Großstadt, wo ich derzeit studiere. Kann mir aber vorstellen dass es wo anders keinen großen Unterschied macht.
  6. S

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

One of the horses in the race against Voorhis is called Cantarella, sired by Cahir. Both Cantarella and Cahir are Nilfgaardian characters, we even
  7. S

Ich ernähr mich derzeit nur von Salat, weils mir beim Kochen zu heiß ist. Naja, morgen gehts auf Land, da steh ichs leichter durch.
  8. S

Bei dieser vermaledeiten Hitze bin ich richtig neidisch auf Geralt der durch Skellige laufen und Schneehänge runtersurfen kann....
  9. S

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

I still prefer Triss' TW2 outfit to either her default or her alt costume in TW3. Both from a character and a fashion standpoint, though her boots in TW3 are nice.
  10. S

Question Regarding Ciri and Nilfgaard (End Game Spoilers)

I wanted to see more interaction between the two aside from those two sentences after Ciri storms out of her audience with Emhyr. I actually imagine that they'd work well together. I just imagine Ciri being incredibly frustrated with some Nilfgaardian nobles opposing the taxation of owning...
  11. S

That's fair. The Ciri that becomes a witcher and the Ciri that becomes empress are different after all.
  12. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Fly, my pretties! Fly! At the emperor's court in Vizima. I just dig the gold and black The White Flame And finally, my favourite Nilfgaardian looking sheepish. Why, hello there low-res woman hanging out in the background!
  13. S

favorite non-sanctioned diversions?

Well if they can tag all the trees in Melbourne so that you can write them nice emails, then I can obsessively blog about candles. "Candle 2# and 3# in front of the sign post in Hierarch square are doing an awesome job!" I could always go back to just EXtinguishing the candles but where is the...
  14. S

Spoilers maybe? Story behind Ciri`s tattoo

That is a rather generous reading. To me that whole relationship came of as kind of abusive to both parties, who are both just young women in a terrible world. Like a lot of the relationships in the Witcher it is murky affair in my eyes.
  15. S

What do we know about Morvran? I tried putting together a list from things running from things that are openly stated to my interpretation. -Glossary text: Commander of the Alba division (I have been trying to figure out how many men are under his command.) an officer of the highest rank and a...
  16. S

favorite non-sanctioned diversions?

I run up mountains in Skellige just to slide down. I also distinguish all unwatched candles.
  17. S

Does the sexuality [of monsters] in TW3 offend you?

I am offended by the unrealistic beaut standards set by the noon wraiths. They are almost skelletally thin! How are the poor water hags to compete?
  18. S

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

I don't understand why the Aryan La Valette choice is one that had two different paths in TW3. Aren't there more important ones? It doesn't even influence TW3 that much, it just determines wheter the Baroness joins you for the races or not.
  19. S

I really like the drawing for the Emhyr assassination ending, but I also want Emhyr to stay alive to make more trouble in the future. He just didn't feel resolved in TW3. I also wanted to see him talk to Ciri more.
  20. S

A few Lore/Book Questions. {Maybe Spoilers}

Both Radovid and Emhyr also have personal reasons to dislike sorcerers: Radovid because Philipa raised him very poorly and Emhyr because a sorcerer cursed him to be a hedgehog creature.
Top Bottom