Search results

+
  1. A

Nothing unique....

Nothing unique.... My friend and I were avid gwent players and fans of the original game. After both having played the new gwent beta we have both come down to the same conclusions. Every deck is more or less a re skin of each other with very little difference. There is nothing unique about any...
  2. A

Kegs

Kegs I play Scoia'tael almost exclusivley and every time I open a keg I get be NO Scoia'tael cards in the first four. NONE! This is mathematically almost impossible if it's truly random. I hate to say it but if this is the case with most people then it seems that the game has been programmed to...
  3. A

Funny thought

Funny thought Given that Ciri can travel through space and time, to other worlds and dimensions that means Ciri could have travelled to places like Middle-Earth and Tamriel lol. Thae possibilities are endless. Ciri could technically visit every fantasy realm in existence. If we assume they all...
  4. A

Is Radovid gay?

Is Radovid gay? Am I mistaken or does Philippa say that whilst she was spying on Radovid as an owl she observed that Radovid shares his bed with two sentries in the evenings.?
  5. A

Would Hjalmar attack Ciri?

Would Hjalmar attack Ciri? If Hjalmar was made King would he attack Nilfgaard with the love of his life as empress? He vowed to marry her and was shattered when she was forced to leave. I think they should of changed the ending if this was the outcome. What you think?
  6. A

Favourite city?

Favourite city? Which City are you most impressed with in the game. If you could visit one city which would it be?The choices being Kaer Trolde, Novigrad, Oxenfurt and Beauclaire?
  7. A

Skellige gwent deck question

Skellige gwent deck question Hi everyone. I have a query which I cannot figure out about the Skellige gwent deck. When I play against it the opponent is somehow able to put down 2 Dandelion cards and 2 Three Jackdaws cards in one round. Which ability gives them that opportunity? Is it a bug? I...
  8. A

HoS length

HoS length Hey all, I was just wanting to ask all those who have finished HoS about its length. I've heard wildly different answers from reviewers compared to the official 10 hours. So how long is it exactly?
  9. A

HoS length??

HoS length?? Hey all, I was just wanting to ask all those who have finished HoS about its length. I've heard wildly different answers from reviewers compared to the official 10 hours. So how long is it exactly?
  10. A

HoS level

HoS level Hey all, I am level 36 at the end of my playthrough. Am I over levelled for HoS? I have a save at lvl 33 just before the vendi Vigo mission, is that better? Thanks
  11. A

Neutral Gwent cards??

Neutral Gwent cards?? Hi all, does anybody know if the neutral Gwent cards will be added to the two physical Gwent decks, or if they plan on releasing all neutral cards for all factions later on??? Also whT about the new Gwent cards, will they be added to the decks?? Kinda feels strange without...
  12. A

Need help balancing Gwent decks

Need help balancing Gwent decks Hi all. As the title says I need some help. Atm I play Gwent with my nephew using all four decks ( don't ask me how lol). We use power decks but we raised the minimum to 25 to nerf the decks a bit. However atm whenever I get the monsters deck and he plays...
  13. A

Expansions artwork

Expansions artwork The first artworks for the expansions has been released. The most interesting thing I can see is in the one for heart of stone and that is that Geralt is not wearing any armour and his hands appear to be bound. What do you guys make of it??
  14. A

Lvl 41 Undvik armour??

Lvl 41 Undvik armour?? I'm currently lvl 32 and the armourer at Kear trolden is still only selling lvl 16 undvik armour. Is there a trigger to get him to sell the lvl 41 set?? Want to buy it for Ng+.
  15. A

NG+ Skellige armour??

NG+ Skellige armour?? For all those that have started their Ng+ playthrough. Is the Skellige armour still lvl 41 or have they bumped it up?? Thanks
  16. A

Mastercrafted armour?

Mastercrafted armour? I just found a MC chest piece for the wolven armour set in a treasure chest ( not the diagram but the actual chest piece). I'm on my second playthrough and I've never seen or heard of that happening. Is my game glitched or have others found crafted witcher gear in loot before?
  17. A

LE Gwent decks

LE Gwent decks I was wondering if CD was planning on bringing out the monster/societal/neutral hero decks out in the future?
Top Bottom